Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Conrack
SlothAlmighty
carlucio
skarekrow13
Werdax
Thxodore
Back Lot Basher
phastings
Onion Knight
xenon_nobelium
CakeThiefPro
Sneezer
Juutas
Serious_Much
ExServ
19 posters

I'm really scared by these screenshots

ExServ
    ExServ

I'm really scared by these screenshots - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm really scared by these screenshots

Post by ExServ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:28 am

I'm trully sorry no one noticed how different screenshots looked from videos.

and now people are trying to persuade me that graphics doesn't matter ^^" that was never the point. Again, i'm just scared what we saw in video isn't what we'll get, and it's about honesty.

but oh well happy
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm really scared by these screenshots - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm really scared by these screenshots

Post by CaligoIllioneus Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:41 am

All playable betas have had the same kind of graphics as the gameplay trailer. I don't think these screenshots are representative of the final game.
    ExServ
    ExServ

Post by ExServ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 am

Yeah that's why i was asking myself, since these are clearly not like the final product, how come some press relation guy posted them on the official namco bandai press FTP silly

now of course i posted this a week or so ago so i could cool down my head and just think that a PR mistake, so my bad for kind of overreacting winking

(and again, it's because i could play the game for a few hours that i was able to notice how different these look).
    SlothAlmighty
    SlothAlmighty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlothAlmighty Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:49 pm

until they go to PS4 the graphics aren't going to improve all that much.  They are just using a new engine to have added features such as lighting and what not.  They still have to work within the parameters that a PS3 can handle.  Of course the PC version will be better if you have the money for a computer that can handle the highest settings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 am