Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Ahhotep1
reim0027
Encore
Emergence
Soul of Stray Demon
Aigaios
GrinTwist
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Chaos Spectre
14 posters

A request from my favorite community.

The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

A request from my favorite community. - Page 2 Empty Re: A request from my favorite community.

Post by The Letter X Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Clicked, in hopes of it still going.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

A request from my favorite community. - Page 2 Empty Re: A request from my favorite community.

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Thank you. 

I'm at 100 clicks so far, and still need 187 before I even see the lead. With 3 days left, I'm not sure if I will make it, but I'm still trying. If you guys could share it on any social media you have, that would help.

Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, anything, it all helps. I am determined to win this.

Thank you for all your guys help. You have accounted for at least 40% of the clicks and I've posted on tons of social media with no help from almost any of them. It means a lot. This is why I love this community.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:51 pm

My click is yours. Awesome music, too.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Chaos Spectre wrote:Thank you. 

I'm at 100 clicks so far, and still need 187 before I even see the lead. With 3 days left, I'm not sure if I will make it, but I'm still trying. If you guys could share it on any social media you have, that would help.

Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, anything, it all helps. I am determined to win this.

Thank you for all your guys help. You have accounted for at least 40% of the clicks and I've posted on tons of social media with no help from almost any of them. It means a lot. This is why I love this community.
    Our apologies if you still fall short, Spectre. Would have loved for you to have this experience.Bow 
    Zero LeStrange
    Zero LeStrange
    Casual
    Casual

Location : Puerto Rico, The Final weapon searching for the long lost hero

Post by Zero LeStrange Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:50 pm

You have my click. I hope you win. May Maliel smile upon you.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 am

I may not be able to win, but I at least know that my favorite community is my favorite for a reason. Thanks to all of you guys. 

I just got word from the drummer of Gemini Syndrome to tell me to find them at a concert. He knows my name, so he will help me meet them all. 

Thank you all though, cause if I wouldn't have pushed so hard and seen results, I wouldn't have talked to him so much in the first place. Now to hope I can get to Milwaukee and see them next weekend.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 am

While you're there, Could you find out what amplifiers their bassist uses?
    I want that sound!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Sure ha ha. Still looking for a ride though, but so far its looking good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 pm