Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
hey its andres
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Latitoast
Laharls_Wrath
m-a-x-2
Hatsune Miku
Icegodzilla
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
bunnywink
13 posters

Pokémon X/Y friend codes and trading post!

hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Pokémon X/Y friend codes and trading post! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokémon X/Y friend codes and trading post!

Post by hey its andres Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Ooohhhhhhhhh I'm only at ~100....

My friend has never gone above 10 and has over 3 shinies (that he bred).
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Pokémon X/Y friend codes and trading post! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokémon X/Y friend codes and trading post!

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:18 pm

what i can't believe that. He is the luckiest man alive or something
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:28 pm

if you want to hunt shinies, just chain
    hell, chain fishing exists in this gen and it's sooooo much easier than anything else
    masuda method breeding works and all but the odds are still really low

and @Icegodzilla
    IVs on the noibats? Also, any egg moves? If not I still might be interested in one just to have in case I want to breed them, I have to check if I have one already
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Yeah, but I usually want a specific pokemon that takes a while to start a chain or isn't even available in the wild so PokeRadar isn't an option.

I'll give you guys shuckles if you want. I got a japanese one from wonder trade and started my venture into the shiny illusion.

Oh and in case you guys haven't heard don't use Wonder Trade. Bad eggs everywhere.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:51 pm

no egg moves and the ivs should be like everywhere, i really didn't bother with trying to get the perfect noibat i just wanted a shiny one.

guess i won't be wonder trading them
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm

I keep trying to chain fish and the chain keeps getting broken because I caught/encountered a different Poke'mon than from before.
    HELP?
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:14 pm

a fishing chain doesn't break if you encounter different pokemon, only if you don't encounter anything or if you do something other than run
    to minimalize the whole "nothing biting" thing have a pokemon with suction cups in the front of your party and find a good spot to fish (sort of in a corner)

I got my shiny shellder by chaining♥
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:26 am

Laharls_Wrath wrote:a fishing chain doesn't break if you encounter different pokemon, only if you don't encounter anything or if you do something other than run
    to minimalize the whole "nothing biting" thing have a pokemon with suction cups in the front of your party and find a good spot to fish (sort of in a corner)

I got my shiny shellder by chaining♥
    Oh, ok. Then I guess I'm doing it right.

On another note: I'm EV training right now. Not sure how it's going. I'll have to battle one of you guys when the Poke's get to level 50.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:46 am

whats wrong with wonder trade? "bad eggs" as in the hax/glitch thing or something else? cause i've used it a lot and i got some nice things from it (perfect atk def spd talonflame) anyway, i use it to get rid of my partially iv bred pokes like skarmories or larvesta's with only 3 perfect iv's and sometimes i get things i wanna breed as a result.
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:53 am

bad eggs is when u get a pokemon from a hacker and for some reason that peokemon can't be released and muliplies in the boxs to the point where it deletes your other pokemon. or something like that, just google it lol
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:06 am

ok so the hack thing. guess i'll find another way to dispose of my leftover half bred pokes... btw anyone see the leak/speculation thing on three unreleased gen 6 pokemon? apparently someone found the models for them in the game code...
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:54 am

updated my first post in the thread with everything I have, what I plan on working on, and some random stuff I'd be interested in
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t24807-pokemon-x-y-friend-codes-and-trading-post#526099

so it's all in one consolidated post
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Yeah. And everybody let me know if you've added me.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:12 pm

wait for the chain fishing shinies thing you have to run from the thing you fish up? cause i ko'ed everything in my chain of 70 and the npc who tells you about chains even verified that it counted as a chain... well i'll just try again.

edit: icegodzilla i added you, though i may have gotten the name wrong...

edit2: laharl, i've got a perfect 6 iv larvesta sitting in my day care you can have, but i don't have any modest ones... best i managed was a rash one, oh and since i have x version i can help with the houndours/pinsirs though i cannot guarantee any ivs. i'll add you later today, i'll post here when i do so.
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm not sure if killing it breaks the chain, but I'm certain running does not

and thanks a bunch, can always breed for nature but a 6 IV larvesta is a hell of a starting point
    yeah, just let me know when you've added me
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:29 pm

lol sparky think u were the only one i didn't friend sorry, but i just fixed that
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 am

yuss just got you to pop up on my screen ice, and lahral i've got you provisionally registered, im fee most of tomorrow so i'll just chech this thread if you can't trade tonight.
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 pm

sorry, forgot to check this thread last night (checking this site is rarely at the forefront of my mind)
    I should be around late today (after I get off work), I'll post or PM you when
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:27 pm

ok cool, btw how do you get the third pokemon of a friend safari to show up? all mine have two with an empty slot?
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:33 pm

you have to be online at the same time as them after they've beaten the elite four
    then thee third pokemon show up and iirc it's only then that you can find pokemon with their hidden abilities (although could be wrong there)
    Icegodzilla
    Icegodzilla
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Icegodzilla Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

thats annoying
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:59 pm

it is, I have a friend with dragonaire in their safari but they haven't beaten the elite four as they don't have the game, so no marvel scale
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:06 am

I really want to get Chansey in the friend safari. So I can farm Lucky Eggs off of them.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 am

ok laharl i've got you registered, standing by
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:09 am

thanks a bunch man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am