Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Aw crap I broke the Darkmoon Covenant

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Aw crap I broke the Darkmoon Covenant Empty Aw crap I broke the Darkmoon Covenant

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:58 am

So I head to Anor Londo to sign up with my favourite blue baddies and give gwyndolin a bunch of SoR in order to rank up. For some reason I didn't get DMB at rank 2. So i go to Oswald and get my sins cleansed and leave the covenant. I return and do the same thing again no luck. Repeat process. Then I notice that when I joined I started at Rank 2.

\What does this mean for my play through? Can I get it in NG+ or am i bugged for ever.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Aw crap I broke the Darkmoon Covenant Empty Re: Aw crap I broke the Darkmoon Covenant

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:00 am

Bugged. bb remembers cov ranks. so slb and dw or start again unfortunately.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Aw crap I broke the Darkmoon Covenant Empty Re: Aw crap I broke the Darkmoon Covenant

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:02 am

Ah well that explains all. Shame them is there a way to remove the covenant rank and start again. I already used a titanite slab to make a +15 Iaito?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:05 am

Not that i know of. you could try betraying them/ rejoining untill at rank 0 and then lvling to rank 1..... haven't tried it myself but rank 1 is where you get the talismine and dmb so it might work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:37 am