Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Channeller's Trident, will trade anything XBOX SL 172

LookItsPineapple
    LookItsPineapple

Need Channeller's Trident, will trade anything XBOX SL 172 Empty Need Channeller's Trident, will trade anything XBOX SL 172

Post by LookItsPineapple Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 am

I'm currently running a SL 172 on Xbox, I'm just looking for the Channeller's Trident to give me the final achievement and have 1000/1000 for this game. Once I have that, I'd be happy to give anything in my inventory.
    I have a couple of slabs, ~200 of the various titanite chunks, every boss weapon plus all the boss souls (including Gwyns, if you need to make the Sunlight Spear), all armor and shields, all spells and whatever. I just need the 1 friggin' random drop that I haven't got once in the span of killing about 300 freaking Channellers. Even with an item drop rate of 410 and about 6 solid hours of respawning the Channellers, the game simply won't give me one. Someone, anyone, please help?
    LookItsPineapple
    LookItsPineapple

Need Channeller's Trident, will trade anything XBOX SL 172 Empty Re: Need Channeller's Trident, will trade anything XBOX SL 172

Post by LookItsPineapple Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:31 am

Finally FINALLY got someone to summon me after a couple of hours of waiting... and he speaks italian. He couldn't understand a word I spoke to him, so I just killed the boss for him. >sad

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:47 pm