Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need Avelyn, red slabs and normal slabs....(TRADE ENDED)

Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need Avelyn, red slabs and normal slabs....(TRADE ENDED) Empty Need Avelyn, red slabs and normal slabs....(TRADE ENDED)

Post by Yesuurd Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:51 am

Hey guys,

I got a bunch of armor,weapons, consumables almost everything I could trade....Sl120.

Last edited by Yesuurd on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need Avelyn, red slabs and normal slabs....(TRADE ENDED) Empty Re: Need Avelyn, red slabs and normal slabs....(TRADE ENDED)

Post by Yesuurd Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Prostration I will kill by hire, spar with you, be your punching bag etc....
    befowler
    befowler

Need Avelyn, red slabs and normal slabs....(TRADE ENDED) Empty Re: Need Avelyn, red slabs and normal slabs....(TRADE ENDED)

Post by befowler Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm

I have some of all three I can spare, on my sl128 parked in the burg. Won't be on until late tonight ET though (and possibly not until tomorrow).

PSN: befowler
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

I have tons of red slabs and I'm in archives now, havent picked up the avelyn yet but I could. All I really need is humanity that I can think of lol.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:29 pm

I will add you both, ahh MIDGAR hahaha you were the invader at FC you scoundrel! silly

Thanks in advance guys let me know when, where and if anything else I can trade with you.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Lol yeah I invaded you 3 or 4 times, I couldn't really find anyone else to invade in FC besides you, joocy, and Meridam though. I liked the challenge, being outnumbered, the water wheel helped me so much lol. Let me grab the avelyn, time to die a few dozen times trying to jump on the bookcase =/
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 am

Also you mentioned IG you had tons of Divine Blessings, I know Acidic Cook needs tons of those, he might also have the stuff you need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:17 pm