Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gol
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
7 posters

Priscilla Cosplay

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla Cosplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla Cosplay

Post by WyrmHero Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 am

After researching and reviewing Priscilla's Dagger's occult power, and the fact that does not scales with faith nor is a requirement, I think that the miracle Gravelord Greatsword Dance can be considered. This miracle does not scales with faith either, and with Velka's Talisman, it can be a nice addition to Priscy's spells. I'll update the first post with stats and the build calculator right now.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla Cosplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla Cosplay

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:15 am

WyrmHero wrote:After researching and reviewing Priscilla's Dagger's occult power, and the fact that does not scales with faith nor is a requirement, I think that the miracle Gravelord Greatsword Dance can be considered. This miracle does not scales with faith either, and with Velka's Talisman, it can be a nice addition to Priscy's spells. I'll update the first post with stats and the build calculator right now.

It really throws others off guard when your int build uses that miracle. It owned at low levels which was where I was PvPing for the forest of the Damnd event.

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 4:20 pm