Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Does a ring work if im searching to invade/be summoned?

peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does a ring work if im searching to invade/be summoned? Empty Does a ring work if im searching to invade/be summoned?

Post by peaceful_sabre Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:28 pm

What i mean is rings like the darkmoon covonant ring and/or forest covonant ring. i you place a summon sign or attempt to invade whilst wearing them, will there affect of summoning you be temperarily stalled, e.g. can the DM ring summon you if you have a summon sign down
    or....the cat summon you when you have just used the red eye orb?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Does a ring work if im searching to invade/be summoned? Empty Re: Does a ring work if im searching to invade/be summoned?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

i think that may be how it works that once you put down the sign it cancels out the ring. *TIP* you can remove the ring once it says you are being summoned into another world and switch it to something more preferable(1ring makes a huge difference) this is probably pretty well known trick but just putting it out there.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Does a ring work if im searching to invade/be summoned? Empty Re: Does a ring work if im searching to invade/be summoned?

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Both stay in effect. the cat ring/ darkmoon ring CAN summon you just after you use an orb. I frequently use both to increase my chances.

Unlike other methods, the summon rings work alongside other methods and whichever summons you first is where you end up.

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Ive heard its sometimes recomended but would it be wise to use the blue eye orb in the undead burg?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Its fine. Always the chance you catch a rondom newbie but thats where i do most of my pvp and i've only seen 2.
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 pm

That's what I did when I wore that darkmoon ring and blue orbed. Seemed to make invading happen more often.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 pm

hmmm good to know i never seemed to get summoned via ring after i used an orb/cracked orb. It might have been the ring i was using was the darkmoon ring, i never get summoned using that thing i mean never.i kept it on for almost 2hrs the other day and nothing. (i know the guidelines that have to be met in order to invade using the darkmoon ring) anyone else have trouble getting summoned using that ring?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 am