Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bored with your build?

ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Bored with your build? Empty Bored with your build?

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 am

While I'm bored here on the computer.

Post here and I'll give you a challenge pvp build. I'll make it workable but lets have some fun big grin
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Bored with your build? Empty Re: Bored with your build?

Post by Glueguy Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 am

I'll bite.

My body is ready.

Give it to me baby.

Depending on how rough and what level I might be able to have it ready for some weekend pvp.

Bracing for the worst.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:11 am

After my Priscilla toon, I want to do a God of War build. SL 120
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:14 am

WyrmHero wrote:After my Priscilla toon, I want to do a God of War build. SL 120

You say priscilla TOON. As in singular. I don't know why but I figured you'd have like 5 slots to different priscilla's with slightly different stats just to see which one was "right".
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:14 am

God of war comming up Wyrm.

@Glueguy: What kind of builds do you use usually?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:18 am

Glueguy wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:After my Priscilla toon, I want to do a God of War build. SL 120

You say priscilla TOON. As in singular. I don't know why but I figured you'd have like 5 slots to different priscilla's with slightly different stats just to see which one was "right".

LOL!
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:22 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:God of war comming up Wyrm.

we'll i've had the most fun with dragon body builds but my save got corrupted a while ago and I haven't been able to actually get enough scales to do it again. So right now two characters I actually play in pvp are a dex/faith who uses slb/gravelord dance with a scythe and notched whip. My other is a murakumo/crossbow weilder based on some concept art that was too cool looking to pass up. I have one guy who is going to be pvp whenever I actually get up to 60 and he is a rendition of the mike tyson build I've seen floating around (the original one is terrible by the way) but I only play him when I can stream it so he is only lvl ~45 ish and just beat anor londo and joined Darkmoon for maximum ear bitings.

Funny mike tyson story, I challenged stray demon. Had a fire caestus and a +5 normal on the left hand. Thought it wouldn't be TOO bad. Fell down the pit, ran off and healed up. Jumped the stray demon and got a clean punch off, 36 damage. Didn't die and the fight ended up lasting 18 minutes. Have the whole thing recorded. Longest boss fight EVER.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 am

@WyrmHero

[url=mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDU4LDEwLDQwLDUwLDE1LDExLDgsMTAsMCwwLDAsNDcsMzAsMCwwLDMsMywxMTQsMixub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwyNywwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMA==]God of War Build[/url]

The rings are up to you. Also note I've never played god of war.

Two dragon bone fists, like the lion fists he uses. THere's also a claw whip he has, so hence the claws. Last is a pyro flame with great fireball because he has a spell; light of dawn. That hurls balls of light apparently.

Happy fighting hahaha.

Glueguy yours is comming in a few.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:27 am

Glueguy wrote:
    ErrJon6661 wrote:God of war comming up Wyrm.

we'll i've had the most fun with dragon body builds but my save got corrupted a while ago and I haven't been able to actually get enough scales to do it again. So right now two characters I actually play in pvp are a dex/faith who uses slb/gravelord dance with a scythe and notched whip. My other is a murakumo/crossbow weilder based on some concept art that was too cool looking to pass up. I have one guy who is going to be pvp whenever I actually get up to 60 and he is a rendition of the mike tyson build I've seen floating around (the original one is terrible by the way) but I only play him when I can stream it so he is only lvl ~45 ish and just beat anor londo and joined Darkmoon for maximum ear bitings.

Funny mike tyson story, I challenged stray demon. Had a fire caestus and a +5 normal on the left hand. Thought it wouldn't be TOO bad. Fell down the pit, ran off and healed up. Jumped the stray demon and got a clean punch off, 36 damage. Didn't die and the fight ended up lasting 18 minutes. Have the whole thing recorded. Longest boss fight EVER.

Lol my Bruce Lee was the same until I got the Dragon Bone Fist and 40 Strength. I buff it with Sunlight Blade, because he's supposed to cast Emit Force (ki). He is a Dragon too, by the way.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:29 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:@WyrmHero

[url=mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDU4LDEwLDQwLDUwLDE1LDExLDgsMTAsMCwwLDAsNDcsMzAsMCwwLDMsMywxMTQsMixub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwyNywwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMA==]God of War Build[/url]

The rings are up to you. Also note I've never played god of war.

Two dragon bone fists, like the lion fists he uses. THere's also a claw whip he has, so hence the claws. Last is a pyro flame with great fireball because he has a spell; light of dawn. That hurls balls of light apparently.

Happy fighting hahaha.

Glueguy yours is comming in a few.

LOL I was referring to Gwyn's firstborn. Hahahaha.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:32 am

*Facepalm
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:34 am

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDUwLDE0LDQwLDQwLDksMTEsOCwxMCwwLDM0LDM0LDAsMzQsMCwwLDQzLDQzLDAsMTE0LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDA=

Here's yours glueguy.

Its for gravelording. The spellslots are for the mist and acid surge spells. The goal is to focus on making your world uninhabitable while relying on stealth and cunning to kill, rather than brute force. The ring slots are for whatever you feel fits best.
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:44 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDUwLDE0LDQwLDQwLDksMTEsOCwxMCwwLDM0LDM0LDAsMzQsMCwwLDQzLDQzLDAsMTE0LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDA=

Here's yours glueguy.

Its for gravelording. The spellslots are for the mist and acid surge spells. The goal is to focus on making your world uninhabitable while relying on stealth and cunning to kill, rather than brute force. The ring slots are for whatever you feel fits best.

This sounds like a COMPLETE blast. I've been looking at the "pestilence" build but man this sounds even more fun. Thanks. Maybe when it's done I can show you if/how it works.

EDIT: Did you know that after you decide on an attunement number in the character builder, a slot opens up on the bottom right to pick spells?

Also, I hope it doesn't matter to you but I changed the class to pyro since it won't change the level at all but I gain an extra resistance.

Last edited by Glueguy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:45 am

Hey ErrJon I really meant it. Are you working on it?

Edit: Awww you left. If I do a God of War toon, it will be based of the Sunlight Altar statue. SL 120, Dragonslayer Spear, Faith 50, Dex 40, Str 16, Vit 30, End 30, Att 16, Sunlight Talisman, Sunlight Shield, Sunlight Straight Sword, Sunlight Blade, Sunlight Spear, WoG.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=156663789

Last edited by WyrmHero on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:
    Here's yours glueguy.

I know you mentioned it's a challenge build. I'm just curious why you chose jagged ghost blade. I'm all for challenge accepted but when I have 40 str and the damage difference between 10 and 40 str for this weapon is 25 damage it makes the mind wonder. I'll give it a shot either way, I was just curious if you had any theme intentions for the ghost blade or what.
    Glueguy
    Glueguy
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Glueguy Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:28 am

WyrmHero wrote:Hey ErrJon I really meant it. Are you working on it?

Edit: Awww you left. If I do a God of War toon, it will be based of the Sunlight Altar statue. SL 120, Dragonslayer Spear, Faith 50, Dex 40, Str 16, Vit 30, End 30, Att 16, Sunlight Talisman, Sunlight Shield, Sunlight Straight Sword, Sunlight Blade, Sunlight Spear, WoG.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=156663789

I'm not sure I can handle all that sunlight. Should be a fun build though. Hotta love that Dragonslayer Spear.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 pm

@GlueGuy Changing the class to pyro is fine hahaha. And the ghostblades are just for the pvp. During pve make full use of the strength but while gravelording stick to them. Its so that you can't rely on your weapon to defeat the enemy. Sure if you get a sneaky bs or parry it could work, but other than that you'll have to realy on traps that you set.

@Wyrm That doesn't sound like much of a challenge! Hahahahaha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:16 am