Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

ChaoticGod's Reaper build(need any advice)

chaosrave
    chaosrave
    Regular
    Regular

ChaoticGod's Reaper build(need any advice) Empty ChaoticGod's Reaper build(need any advice)

Post by chaosrave Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Yo whats up community. I am currently making and testing an interesting build. My goal was not to have any common spells and to have a very underused but possible powerful weapon, and so this is how it turned out.

Minimum stats:
    vit 32
    end 31
    str 16
    dex 20
    fai 16

wep1: LifeHunt Scythe
    wep2: Darkmoon bow
    Shield: bloodshield

Armor: havel head, black iron chest and legs, stone hands

Rings: Havel, Ninja

Overall it seems i am doing very well at lv 60 pvp scene... especially with dead angles and alot of people just spamming great combustion and wrath of gods... i can just jump around and dead angle them very easily. one problem i seem to be having is that people can roll out of the bleed before it finishes but the bleed on myself cant be dodged. my solution to this was just carrying around some blood plant things.

So what do you guys think about this build? any suggestions on changes in armor or possibly a secondary weapon? No ring suggestions pls cause i think the havel+ninja is way to OP ^_^...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

ChaoticGod's Reaper build(need any advice) Empty Re: ChaoticGod's Reaper build(need any advice)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm

If it were me I'd probably up the Dex for scaling purposes. I imagine it probably pretty good on the Life hunter Scythe.

I'd also drop the Heavy armour. I find in using a Dex weapon being able to move effectively and still make good use of my rings an skills is a must.

I'd drop back to Gold Hemmed Black Set for the Reaper look or even Hollow Thiefs Hood and Armour with wanderer legs and manchettes.

Then instead of wasting a ring slot on the DWGR I'd throw down the Blood bite ring.

Now you should have the bonuses of the Blood Shield and Bloodbite Rings making your bleed meter very high. You shouldn't suffer Lifehhunt kickback that way.

You look like a reaper and move very quickly without wasting your slots on DWGR.

You should also have better scaling with a higher Dex.

Just my two cents on the matter.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

ChaoticGod's Reaper build(need any advice) Empty Re: ChaoticGod's Reaper build(need any advice)

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 am

With those stats you are better off with a Chaos or Lightning Great Scythe. Your dex is too low for the Lifehunt, I got mine with 40 dex and has 496 AR, somewhat low for my taste, although I love it. If you are going to use it anyway try to score as many hits as you can, the bleed damage is ridiculous.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:If it were me I'd probably up the Dex for scaling purposes. I imagine it probably pretty good on the Life hunter Scythe.

I'd also drop the Heavy armour. I find in using a Dex weapon being able to move effectively and still make good use of my rings an skills is a must.

I'd drop back to Gold Hemmed Black Set for the Reaper look or even Hollow Thiefs Hood and Armour with wanderer legs and manchettes.

Then instead of wasting a ring slot on the DWGR I'd throw down the Blood bite ring.

Now you should have the bonuses of the Blood Shield and Bloodbite Rings making your bleed meter very high. You shouldn't suffer Lifehhunt kickback that way.

You look like a reaper and move very quickly without wasting your slots on DWGR.

You should also have better scaling with a higher Dex.

Just my two cents on the matter.

Okay i have to agree with your post there, but now that he has dropped to a lighter armor, BAM! wolfs ring, this allows him to have some poise so that he doesnt get stunlocked by everything, this will also give him some time to get used to the lack of his uber long DWGR roll invincibility frames, but yeah this guy has it right silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 am