Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
deadagain
ViralEnsign_
Darkson
Rockstar2112
Tolvo
ChizFreak
10 posters

If they release a DLC for consoles......

Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

If they release a DLC for consoles...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If they release a DLC for consoles......

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 am

Congrats! The first part of your translation still makes more sense than Google's! lol Look it up

No wait, here it is:

That you do not really think you've got Google Translate (???) ... although the translation of a sentence usually is not really much point
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

If they release a DLC for consoles...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If they release a DLC for consoles......

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 am

Well to be fair it just directly translates words, but I'm pretty sure Grammar is just beyond it.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 am

No, the thing is, it does not just directly translate words, it actually tries to make sense/use the right grammar also, but totally fails everytime.

For instance: The german word for "think" isn't even anywhere in the sentence I typed, I have no idea why it put it in the translation still. Also it tries to swap the position of the words and such...

I noticed we just derailed a bit...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 am

Case in point, German Class will always be more useful than just googling translations haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:42 pm