Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Ankrow
billy_bayonet
Raikan007
Rynn
ViralEnsign_
Brokewilly
DoughGuy
Blade of The Sun
Carphil
Chaos Spectre
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
WyrmHero
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rin
19 posters

Ash Dragon's Cabal (undergoing reconstruction)

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Ash Dragon's Cabal  (undergoing reconstruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ash Dragon's Cabal (undergoing reconstruction)

Post by Spurgun Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 am

i really hope we get a dragon halberd/spear
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ash Dragon's Cabal  (undergoing reconstruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ash Dragon's Cabal (undergoing reconstruction)

Post by Rin Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:44 am

i would love a dragon katana or shield cheers
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

I use the dragon crest shield whenever i use dragon weapons. Judging by the look of the new dragons tail, i have a feeling it might be a spear or halberd type dragon weapon
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 am

well i think its kinde flat so it still could be a shield winking the other boss has a tail so maby it would count as a dragon omg a toxic katana :shock:
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 am

i still want my dragon spear big grin
    although a dragon rapier woulod be nice too
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 am

lol i dnt like poking weapons tongue n if they made it a pure physical with a lot of damage n a special power like other dragon weapons it would bring a whole new era of turtles
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 am

Nothing says there aren't two dragons lol, so who knows. Btw, bump, wasn't sure how this group was doing lol

I'll be buffing my dragon here soon, I have a friend who might join as well since discovering the power of the dragon.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 07, 2012 5:51 am

I want in too!
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue May 08, 2012 12:14 pm

awesome... i dident have a lot of time lately but now ill try 2 be on a lot more... to any1 who wants in just post your chosen path n send me(psn) or ChaosServantSpectre(xbox) a message on your console... i will do the duals today at 4-7pm n tomorrow same time... i also wt u 2 start ranking...when we gt more people we can start duals or events
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Rin wrote:
    Lore
    We are the apostles of the ancient dragons however amongs all the apostles who pray to the ancient dragons we are the strongest. We are the claws and eyes of the mighty Everlasting Dragon our lord and master, we aim to transcend life not through prayer but through action! We shall plunder other worlds reclaming the long lost dragon scales so that one day we will cheat both life and death, leave this mortal plane of existence and become dragons!

The Path's

There are three different paths, this might change as the time goes by. These paths are the classes that you can take. The weapons are also restricted to only dragon type. Shields, bows and others can still be used.

Path of the Sage
    This is a spell based class that allows any and all spells, you must however use the dragon head stone to show your loyalty for our masters the armour sets for this class are all light and medium. Sages set and the Witches set are the best choices. You may also use the full dragonoid transformation this class can also use the Moonlight Greatsword.
    Path of the Strength
    This is a path which focuses on weapons and ther special powers any, dragon based weapons can be used. This path can use any medium or heavy armour but the dragon head stone is also required you can also use the full dragonoid transformation buffs can also be used if needed.
    Path of the Claw
    This is a path based on skill and strategy using no weapons is advised however they can still be used.It uses full dragonoid transformation.

I got a path of the... um... Sagely Claws I guess? I made a dragonoid I'm loving a lot. It uses claws as a primary weapon, nd pyromancy as a backup (mostly for Power Within). Perhaps "Draconi" should join this.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Path of Strength though the Claw one sounds interesting too. Does STR affect unarmed damage?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Fortunately no! With only the Dragon Roar and 20 AR I do 400 damage a hit usually. Power Within + the Roar is going be very frightful.
    I see it as sagely claws, since I'm using Pyromancy, such as combustion, for PvP, and claws for most PvE.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue May 08, 2012 5:44 pm

ok...good...good if u both send me a message on psn (if your on psn) n ill send u the friend/chat invite... to all members i will be doing duals at sl 120 or 80 in the bt pit tomorrow(9th may) at 4-6 pm uk time...also im happy to hear out all your suggestions in chat and on the forums...hellooo sait we could also start orb vading in dragon related places e.g PW or depths i was thinking we could also if wanted co-op in dukes (seath is a traitor) idk wt do u think??
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 5:48 pm

i'M x-BOX.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue May 08, 2012 6:06 pm

oh then go bugg ChaosServantSpectre tongue hes the xbox leader if its ok wt u could u post your gt
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 7:19 pm

I am Kujiii
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue May 08, 2012 8:21 pm

I'll Be on when I get the chance, my gf is currently using Netflix.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 am

1) what are the perks of joining this?
    2) the higher the rank the higher the damage done from using the dragons stone?

I am part of this on my game (I offered the Everlasting Dragon 1 Dragon Scale) but I deal such useless fire damage as a dragonoid, are there are real benefits from being a part of this or any covenant actually??
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 am

i wish to speak with your leader
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 am

This cov is kinda dead atm. Sorry mate. I think Rin has left the forums.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:28 am

ahh man i wanted dragons man DRAGONS THEY COULD BURN STUFF AND DAMN!!!!
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 am

ok cool, however,

for the actual game.. any actual benefits from being in this covenant?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 am

you get to be a dragon and invade through the dragon eye
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 am

Yes, rin has left the forum. He got mad when i got to be the CM instead of him.

Being in the dragon cov gives you the head and the torso stones. But i can’t say that they are effective in PvP. The breath does minimal damage, uses a lot of stamine and you can’t see what your opponent is doing. The roar also uses a lot of stamina, it does break guards very well and stuns any amount of poise, but you opponent can most of the time roll away before you attack him. And the claws have too short range to viable in PvP, unless you’re really hardcore.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 am

Spurgun wrote:Yes, rin has left the forum. He got mad when i got to be the CM instead of him.

Being in the dragon cov gives you the head and the torso stones. But i can’t say that they are effective in PvP. The breath does minimal damage, uses a lot of stamine and you can’t see what your opponent is doing. The roar also uses a lot of stamina, it does break guards very well and stuns any amount of poise, but you opponent can most of the time roll away before you attack him. And the claws have too short range to viable in PvP, unless you’re really hardcore.

thank you, finding covenants a bit of a waste of time really...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 pm