Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Why not just use Havels he is a priesty knight after all?
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Its to much weight though.. So i cant use the full set. and im at capped level already.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 4:41 pm

You using the GReat Shield and Hammer?
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 4:51 pm

No just using sanctus, greatshield is to heavy to..
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue May 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Shkar needs to make regimental so we have one on xbox. I have also practiced a bit more and found the 2H roll attack is surprisingly effective. I have also discovered I can't parry to save my life, quite literally as the case may be. However I have been able to hold my own in most recent pvp matches. Dough in regards to my build I will simply pve until sl 120 and then attempt pvp again. I saw Viral's suggestion for my build and they are very similar to my original except in regards to attunement and vitality. He suggested 19 attunement and 35 vitality; is this better than 14 att and and 40 vit for my character? I definitely see how it could be. Also would I be better off using Vow of Silence (Viral's choice) instead of Great Magic Barrier (my original choice)? I'm just trying to keep my character good for pve and yet at least viable for pvp (though this is very dependent on my abilities which need work).
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Listen to what viral said, Put that extra attunement in, and then add the justice move you buy from velka. That Plus the vow of silence wrath of gods and lighting bolt is a deadly combo.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Hmm alright I'll go with the extra attunement then and I'll try out Vow of Silence though I'm not sure about the Karmic Justice. Well a test run cant hurt.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Test it on a alt its great for being teamed. big grin and I REALLY want to cosplay a character from FMA.. Roy. :O and be a pyromancer.

Edit: So does anyone got a spare avelyn theyd trade for a jagged ghost blade?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm

only 40 more SL Medals Reaper till Regimental commander - you have 4 prestige, and have ranked up, thank you, if any doubt, here is the proof silly

Reaperfan wrote:I dropped the items and took the pictures of me picking them up so you would know I wasn't just taking pictures of a whole bunch of different character's inventories happy
    And please forgive the shaky quality, all I have is my phone to take pictures with but hopefully these will work:

Sunlight Medals:
    Spoiler:

Prestige Items:
    Spoiler:
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Amos, You got a toon near 59's with avelyn/dragon scales i could trade for? /:
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

I am currently at my parents with Jason - his brother is looking after the kittens currently. But yes, yes my knight does have enough Dragon scales to give you maximum rank in Dragon Covenant
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm

What would you want for them? Im willing to trade if need be, Got the jagged ghost blade last night if you dont have that. (Was really surpised to see i had gotten it when i spent 4hrs farming one)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 pm

I will be fine silly I don't want anything - well maybe 80 chunks would be wishful thinking because it saves me from farming them
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

What kind of chunk? normal titnaite? I have 43 ish right now i can go farm some more for ya to. i only need 30 scales silly Just need the torso.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm

aye - normal titanite please silly
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Well I has 43 for you silly then. i make alot helping at gwyn, i asked for those after helping big grin
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue May 22, 2012 5:36 pm

silly
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue May 22, 2012 5:49 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Shkar needs to make regimental so we have one on xbox. I have also practiced a bit more and found the 2H roll attack is surprisingly effective. I have also discovered I can't parry to save my life, quite literally as the case may be. However I have been able to hold my own in most recent pvp matches. Dough in regards to my build I will simply pve until sl 120 and then attempt pvp again. I saw Viral's suggestion for my build and they are very similar to my original except in regards to attunement and vitality. He suggested 19 attunement and 35 vitality; is this better than 14 att and and 40 vit for my character? I definitely see how it could be. Also would I be better off using Vow of Silence (Viral's choice) instead of Great Magic Barrier (my original choice)? I'm just trying to keep my character good for pve and yet at least viable for pvp (though this is very dependent on my abilities which need work).

I'm working towards it, I just can't seem to get any summons haha. If nothing else, I will log on in just a bit and be able to help you practice some for a while, then I need to go for around 3 hours, then I'll be back for another 2 or so.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue May 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:Shkar needs to make regimental so we have one on xbox. I have also practiced a bit more and found the 2H roll attack is surprisingly effective. I have also discovered I can't parry to save my life, quite literally as the case may be. However I have been able to hold my own in most recent pvp matches. Dough in regards to my build I will simply pve until sl 120 and then attempt pvp again. I saw Viral's suggestion for my build and they are very similar to my original except in regards to attunement and vitality. He suggested 19 attunement and 35 vitality; is this better than 14 att and and 40 vit for my character? I definitely see how it could be. Also would I be better off using Vow of Silence (Viral's choice) instead of Great Magic Barrier (my original choice)? I'm just trying to keep my character good for pve and yet at least viable for pvp (though this is very dependent on my abilities which need work).

I'm working towards it, I just can't seem to get any summons haha. If nothing else, I will log on in just a bit and be able to help you practice some for a while, then I need to go for around 3 hours, then I'll be back for another 2 or so.

Unfortunately I don't know when or if I will be able to play today. I will tell you if I can though and we will see if our times coincide. I can't always play during the week.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Meh, Whats the lowest level i could be to see a level 96?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Medi_Pack wrote:Meh, Whats the lowest level i could be to see a level 96?

X+-(10+.15X) so they could call upon you at... sl 72 from the perspective of the sl 96 or sl75 from the lower level viewpoint. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is how it works.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Im not positive how it works either, thats what i thought it was..Plus Sunlight. I may need your advice on something if your going to be around. :O
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Medi_Pack wrote:Im not positive how it works either, thats what i thought it was..Plus Sunlight. I may need your advice on something if your going to be around. :O

I'll be on again later but I have to go now because my little brother wants to use the computer. Sorry.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Aww shucks no worries.

Edit: Hate it when people dont know how to fight honorably.
    TeeHayne
    TeeHayne

Post by TeeHayne Tue May 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey guys, feel free to add me on XBL.
    GT: A Caucasain Kid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:38 pm