Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I hate Youtube...

Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I hate Youtube... Empty I hate Youtube...

Post by Railage Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Apparently if you look similar to a person on Youtube while PvPing everyone feels the need to bombard you with messages..

I'm going to edit out the name of the person they're mentioning even though I'm not bashing the guy I don't think I can still say it.

To be honest, the armor setup is very common and I'm not even using the same weapon combo.

They're all from different people.

I hate Youtube... Photobucket-36450-1334446679355-1

I hate Youtube... Photobucket-15544-1334446759509-1

I hate Youtube... Photobucket-44069-1334446827762-1

I hate Youtube... Photobucket-34603-1334446909117-1
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

I hate Youtube... Empty Re: I hate Youtube...

Post by Sunbro4evar Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Lol they were (mods feel free to edit this if not allowed for whatever reason) talking about ***** ********, right? Love his videos! silly

Last edited by reim0027 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting GT)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 pm

lol i wanna see them put up their videos, they probabaly suck.
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Yeah he's pretty cool, I've seen him invade once while I was hiding on my Larentius Cosplay character in the forest.
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Railage wrote:Yeah he's pretty cool, I've seen him invade once while I was hiding on my Larentius Cosplay character in the forest.
    Ohh wow that's cool! He is pretty good and one of the only people with enough balls to use the chaos blade.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Limited number of workable armor setups, boung to be duplicates.

I cant count the number of times i've seen, Crimson skirt, gargoyal helm, knight/elite knight (depending on region) chest, havels gloves
    or black cleric chest, havels gloves&legs and dusk crown.

I dont get that type of stuff on the ps3, though my armor setups all depend on the weight of the weapon i'm building for.

I use some combination of knights, black iron and golems usually.
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Limited number of workable armor setups, boung to be duplicates.

I cant count the number of times i've seen, Crimson skirt, gargoyal helm, knight/elite knight (depending on region) chest, havels gloves
    or black cleric chest, havels gloves&legs and dusk crown.

I dont get that type of stuff on the ps3, though my armor setups all depend on the weight of the weapon i'm building for.

I use some combination of knights, black iron and golems usually.
    Ya I see giants armor EVERYWHERE or some sort of havels crimson/gold hemmed combo all the time. I personally go more for looks with a decent poise most of the time. But thats just me. Shrug
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm

I've recently fell in love with Kirks Chest piece because being able to stagger a glass cannon with a roll is amazing.

I guess I'm going to be punished for it, but whatever. I'm not going to let these idiots phase me.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 pm

ok i looked at his videos and he's pretty good but i wouldnt say unbeatable, ive seen better people in the painted world that have kicked my ***, cool videos though. and his armor is so common i see kirk's arrmor a lot(i prefer the whole set, looks awesome)
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 pm

As long as i break 53 I'm ok, i really don't like being stunlocked by random worthless lightning claymore user because lag let him hit me while he's 8 feet away and facing sideways.

(not implying that all lightning claymore users are worthless, citing a specific and recurring theme im my pvp experience)
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 pm

RantFromRant wrote:ok i looked at his videos and he's pretty good but i wouldnt say unbeatable, ive seen better people in the painted world that have kicked my ***, cool videos though. and his armor is so common i see kirk's arrmor a lot(i prefer the whole set, looks awesome)
    ya he is not unbeatable but sure as hell better than me. My PVP skill is decent but not even close to as good as some people on these forums are.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:42 pm

i actually didnt like the lagstabs and wake up hits, they were obviously on purpose but that's just my opinion.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:As long as i break 53 I'm ok, i really don't like being stunlocked by random worthless lightning claymore user because lag let him hit me while he's 8 feet away and facing sideways.

(not implying that all lightning claymore users are worthless, citing a specific and recurring theme im my pvp experience)

yep, i always have 57 poise(i know 54 is the safe zone but that's what i get with the armor i like wearing)because i dont intend to get hit with an ultra gs or hammer.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 pm

I completely ripped off my favorite set up ever off a youtube video.

I got a few messages from people after i killed them if i make youtube videos. Youtube "avelyn pvp" if you are curious what i rippes off.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 pm

but everyone uses the avelyn, i only use it in one of my builds because the rest of them only have 8 dex, i like the reg path in sl 120, it hits a little harder.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:00 pm

RantFromRant wrote:but everyone uses the avelyn, i only use it in one of my builds because the rest of them only have 8 dex, i like the reg path in sl 120, it hits a little harder.

The avelyn sucks for fight club, blight town is to small of an area. But yea my 120 uses the normal one, my lvl 70 uses lightening.

Which is why my new FC build was built to use chaos blade MH (strongest unbuffed katana) and off hand pyro flame. I hate sheilds. But the pyro flame seems to cheap to use in FC, despite it being my only option when fighting you.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:07 pm

I never give an enemy the space to use it if i have a choice, so, by extension, its not helpful to me.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Glutebrah wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:but everyone uses the avelyn, i only use it in one of my builds because the rest of them only have 8 dex, i like the reg path in sl 120, it hits a little harder.

The avelyn sucks for fight club, blight town is to small of an area. But yea my 120 uses the normal one, my lvl 70 uses lightening.

Which is why my new FC build was built to use chaos blade MH (strongest unbuffed katana) and off hand pyro flame. I hate sheilds. But the pyro flame seems to cheap to use in FC, despite it being my only option when fighting you.

avelyn would be put to better use in sen's, because like you said btown is to small for it.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:

avelyn would be put to better use in sen's, because like you said btown is to small for it.

I want to do some sens dueling, but right now i host btown and dont want to make the jump to sens if its dead
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:45 am

Glutebrah wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:

I want to do some sens dueling, but right now i host btown and dont want to make the jump to sens if its dead

we have a couple of people that can host there, ive actually never dueled there and i really want to. amybe next week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm