Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+456
TheColdestHeart
Encore
Domhnall of Zena
CallMeTiff
xinek
Relbaic
Frit
Rioshi
A Fierce Plankton
TheDarkPygmy
DaFarmerProject
Thel65
SamuBlade
DemonOfFate
tristan7
General Bale
GhosTAnoynmouS
Tchuwib
Edensflame
Enzakiel
Sascirin
YouLikeCherries?
megaoptamas759
Razz
galson
Emergence
Soulfirexp
JamieJae
taibaubau
vegan666
Spearmarshal
OmegaX105
ADirtySlate
lightning_count-
Nevonak
ladycakes31
DarkFlame
Ishutani
Ezlare
xcel
nopseudoidea
Wolfsbane
nickyenarbia
Virulas
Rumeye
Gravelord2012
Dragon Hat
Vithcommalobsel
mikeiothegreat
Deathspell94
Dibsville
ullr112
Zyrrashijn
NPCWhiteMage
Bigbrodeur
DinnerForYou
Evilbeavers
Tanklord
Mauvais
morte
dethcurl
Brodyzera
Storm_Fleshcloak
Ostrava34
cheyneboy
voodoomonkey616
Cachorrao
Kyliax
Samurainova
gmwdim
IWeltrip
dusted
Somayoshi
SenseOfSecurity
KingSeekerCow
Strafe
kaa0skrisse
Flankydizzle
Solaire of Astora
Serdones
VaDoom
Sage of Toads
Ashran
sure-magicians
Bloodpact91
messremb
tan man 1977
Cjfthistle
Sidewynda
YourBigSpoon
densetsushun
Wordsmith92
Jodecho
Sevans
devendetes
firefighter_raven
SpecialNewb
D2Synua
ZikoLogiKa NL
bladerunne2
raecor14
Rainraey
Guntles_5
User1
NinesVoerman
Fainthumbleher0
Strigoi
defacto
Trym
chantienyee
bosslugger
Slow Dog Noodle
Sloth9230
Kuragari
Lord Ivan
Pucko
Soris Ice Goldwing
rety
Salo
aprilmanha
Fortesque
Sentiel
Werodar Darksouls
Sir-flicker
Hurtlocker14
yupjup
Fighter PL
moaiguy42
dalsio
Qawdz
Lord of Ash
Mr. Pancake
Methodicrock
krump0
Dark Souls
gapreg
evil_Vasile
ThorolundCleric
Conrack
Skarectum
SirJechtBBK
Ahhotep1
AnastaciaAstora
Ser Isaac
Ser Rusty
FraktalZero
rayrayjay
Elite Knight
Gu4n
Eufrasi of Londo
Gilgamesh2007
TheAshenPhantom
AugustBlade
Corporal Maxey
MEEfO
WaLKA
Strudul
anath
UltimaFlash
THEOGLUIGI
Liamwot
Hadzu
Drydwir
Takk21
Skullphern
DarkNoobz
Hatsune Miku
UndrState
Skeith.The.Conquerer
Narcs26
greeneless
felclef
Naxek
Eidotheia
Mister_Eight
Acarnatia
DARKSTRYDE
edgie_za
Gazoinks
Gambs_the_Grey
Artoriasflagg
Pandemonkingkuju
Drinkie
CaligoIllioneus
Cheesinator
magnanimus_leonis
Everynevers
Abiathar82
Kiljax
NextGen FooL
The Letter X
Hanimir
Mr. Tart
Advenas1
robokorean
Shroomerz420
theycallmerico
el pincero
xSomax
JSPrestonEsq
Derpwraith
RaenbowDash
Massiren
Memomo
DragonZProd
SUNCHASER
NotoriousKnight
XachAttack
Dgr4yMan
KiDisaster
DelEats
Darkpicha
Solaire_of_Astora
M-OfCrows
AzureCrow
Blaze1st
vatar5
Hellion7776
RedderAI
necrotik
ManiacDiscord
SuperHans
dirtpoorboy
divinebeanpole
Isaren
Mourning Sun
Frank Poole
Eddy Montana
infofrog
>Brave<
EasilyDelighted
Marionx
sir nimley
usNEUX
oregonav8r
MaxfireXSA
Bhahaha
iGBx
Orango19
Xlun0
Hamare
Sintinerus
Ghiblier
wolf_queen7
Anonymous Proxy
Phantasmio
philtitan
Carcosa
PaPaSmVrf
InvisibleFiddle
Ragnus4
Gingimaru
stereo.pete
Garl_Vinland
SvenskaWolf
Silver Knight
Slarg232
Kotyonok
soultakerte
The_Flail
X-government-agent
Centurion
Rudmed
Nightmare Moon
RNsunbro
Tristan
DNL
ChizFreak
kingkush420
TheYellowKnight
Lil Bits n Stuf
Mortamor
Sheldor
baldwinshogon
Goddess_Priscilla
Mr_Manuva
Knight_210
GrinTwist
RaynexFall
mr.lucaslion1000
napski
LordOfTheNap
MacDragon65
HadeTheKnight
ScaryPirateDude
Sabre120
joeclone
Zodiaxel
Skip Dippety
NR-K
Mordreid
Pandamage22
J3lackWolfe
scotty1320
Zombie_Collin
muffmcmuffin
Boraticus
tofucactaur
ParK0urKIRBY
StarbrightDS
Demon Slayer
BishopHavel
Cantankerous_Flood
Jolmzy
Juutas
swordiris
Totesmagoats
Davfmy
roomsixteen
bunnywink
Rifter7
RandelOolacile
jon.doe.11
turtlenator03
Shield Knight
LordRevan
shagtheturtle
XuitusTheGreat
DARKXLORD
DemonKid
disco2106
eminusx
ROOSTER330
Wilcrez
Baal-Avatar
Ecko
Palarax
Owl
Raikan007
BindMind
JimTheSG
Yarxov
N_Raist
dancash1808
NordNorth
mrbeckham87
DMC
Wilkinson3424
Malacath
darkREPRISAL
TheSorrowedMan
Ghadis_God
blueboots73
OcelotRigz
Minorino
apostateCourier
Sn@rf
Shungi
JustT
Kalliros
Sparda
isthefridge
lordgodofhell
Noob-of-Artorias
Viexnia
Motopsycho
Lauu
Ciledaknuf
Bioraptor
EeAyEss
EmoElmos
FruitPunchNinja
ALENAH
widesthead
WorldSlayerPIKA
tristtan
PowderTrail
TehInfamousAmos
mugenis4real
The_DoritoNinja
Animaester
BLVCK
CountAntonius
dreamforger
Azran
Odinbear
Adahis
Dubscythe
XISTRiFEIX
Wade_Wilson
PPG-3-
lextune
cleric1002
TheGoddessSendell
Siegleyn
billy_bayonet
Cathana
Langoulk
deadagain
Danthuyer
Rynn
BackwardsBaboon
Unforseen
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
foxylegion
dardenfall
FlamingHarlekin
GkMrBane
StumpFreak
OmegaDivider
BLA1NE
eneq
Opedak
zzCLR2Rzz
DecaSigma
KomradDakka
ewithrow22
demonofelru
middya
Saxonberserker
Doelker
sinisterapathy
GrEeNgObLiN
K.Magic
Dark Thorleif
befowler
aceluby
JoeBroski09
User
Reaperfan
djgq42
Knavery
Digitalyzed
NedroidPrime
SlakeMoth
Serious_Much
RANT
undead lee
Rin
siddhartha
Yesuurd
ARSP
ErrJon6661
DoughGuy
Blade of The Sun
ViralEnsign_
momurderer_2501
CrackSouls
Argetlam350
Kirk-Barb
skarekrow13
Forum Pirate
Buggy Virus
Spurgun
Carphil
PlasticandRage
Maneater_Mildred
Railage
Rockstar2112
BartholomewWenceslas
cloudyeki
reim0027
Imarreteet23
Delvanoc
Tolvo
460 posters

Introduce Yourself!

Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Introduce Yourself! - Page 35 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

I never did this when i first joined so here it goes.

( Me, in real life)
    Hi, my name is Sam Uraia Nova, but i sometimes go by Sam Matte due to some complex family arrangements. I am an adopted child, and the reason i was put in the orphanage is still unclear. I hope that one day i can get enough money to travel to my birthplace and find my parents. I am the only gamer among my friends, because my love for gaming is not the most socially acceptable thing at my school, mostly with the girls. I recently had to break up with my girlfriend of two years because my ethnicity was not considered to be "Built for Success" so to speak by her parents views, so between hanging with friends and meeting new people, i've decided to pick up on my favorite game as a hobby happy

(Introduction)
    Up to date, Dark Souls is clearly my favorite game I've ever played for many many reasons, and i enjoy the community very much. I am still young and quite new to socializing with people online. I find that talking with people tends to relieve a lot of the tension, mainly because i feel that their is a lot you can tell about a person by their voice.

(My Posts)
    Keep in mind, i am not afraid to voice my opinion. I do not mind being -rep'd for saying what needs to be said, but i will still try to avoid any unnecessary conflict, and will not fight fire with fire. I am open to all viewpoints whether it be negative or positive, so don't feel threatened to criticize my posts and give healthy suggestions to shape me into a better poster, and know that constructive criticism will not be met by anger. at least not by me.

(How i Started Playing Dark Souls)
    I started playing Dark Souls as a birthday present from a friend, before he passed away. I truly got hooked into this game when i started pvping, and even though i got brutally mawled in every way imaginable, i couldn't give up for the same reason i couldn't give up for the storyline.

(Why i am who i am)
    After about one-hundred hours in, i encountered my first a freebie. I couldn't believe it, some random person giving out free titanite slabs and all kinds of other goodies to me. And for what reason? Just because i bowed to him and sent him a good game message. Could you believe it? From that day on i was inspired by that person. I couldn't distinguish what he was wearing, but i knew for a fact that he was wearing Ornstiens armor. That beautiful Ornsteins armor, something about it just tells you that the person wearing it has suffered countless hardship, but deep within the details of each curve, is the soul of a pure hearted knight. That is why it is my favorite armor in the game.

( My Master)
    That same person ended up becoming my mentor. He told me all about his hopes and dreams, that one day all souls players could peacefully co-exist, and that he wouldn't have to mule items into the game to teach gankers and hackers a lesson. Even though muling items was a hack, i dont find it at the same level as modding stats or using unlimited health. Keep in mind this was back during the Dragonhead glitch and bottomless Box glitch era, so such things were not nearly as frowned upon. His dreams still live on with me into this day. For some reason, my mentor eventually turned into a scrub, sending meaningless hate mail and becoming a complete douche. One day, i eventually had to fight him in the Kiln where we met, and he lost eight times. I've never seen him since. Despite what he eventually ended up as, the mentor i originally met and befriended still lingers with me whenever i meet new people, and til this day i give honorable players rewards, and send good game message and bows, hoping that even if it be little, i'm making a small differance in leading other players down a better path.

( My clan)
    Eventually, about 600 hours in, i felt that i had gained a large mastery of the game. I had met all kinds of different players, found my own niche, and had helped countless players where they could also help many to come. I had learned alot of the dark souls lore through my own studies..and many of EpicNameBro's videos...lol I had alot of players and friends that i cherished, and believed in me whenever i needed help. At the time, their seemed to be an endless amount of gankers and hackers that needed to be dealt with. Eventually, the beloved clan i had been with decided it would go multiplatform. This clan taught me the ropes of dealing with hackers, and had an unparalleled knowledge of them themselves. I cant disclose any furthur information on them. Eventually, they chose me to be the leader of the clan on the xbox 360 platform, so i did just that. I eventually recruited many many friends, and people who wanted to make a change in the dark souls community. The Clan is known as " The Last Hope" We try our best to educate others on the different things hackers can do, and how to defend against them. We also teach them tactics on dealing with gankers. My clan still lives on with me until this day, and even though the differance may be small, i wouldn't feel right without trying to do something to clean up those who choose to scum up the pvp realm of this beloved game. Their is now a new leader of my clan, one i have chosen who is more suited to lead than i am. I am still revered as it's creator, and have large influence over them.

( Conclusion)
    Whelp, that's pretty much me. I now live in what i considered " Retirement" on the Dark Souls forums, asking fellow players their opinions on the things i wondered about while i was playing dark souls. I am in multiple clans, and spend a little time dueling them, teaching my ways, and them teaching me theirs. I still feel their is alot to learn from the Dark Souls Community, and while i may not be fighting others as much as i once was, i still love the game as much as i ever did, as well as the people who play it happy

P.S. I have played a total of 1024 hours, 18 minutes, and 17 seconds. My total souls count is 738,556,131 across all of my characters. ( No, i didnt use the dragonhead glitch...lol)

The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Samurainova wrote:I never did this when i first joined so here it goes.

( Me, in real life)
    Hi, my name is Sam Uraia Nova, but i sometimes go by Sam Matte due to some complex family arrangements. I am an adopted child, and the reason i was put in the orphanage is still unclear. I hope that one day i can get enough money to travel to my birthplace and find my parents. I am the only gamer among my friends, because my love for gaming is not the most socially acceptable thing at my school, mostly with the girls. I recently had to break up with my girlfriend of two years because my ethnicity was not considered to be "Built for Success" so to speak by her parents views, so between hanging with friends and meeting new people, i've decided to pick up on my favorite game as a hobby happy

(Introduction)
    Up to date, Dark Souls is clearly my favorite game I've ever played for many many reasons, and i enjoy the community very much. I am still young and quite new to socializing with people online. I find that talking with people tends to relieve a lot of the tension, mainly because i feel that their is a lot you can tell about a person by their voice.

(My Posts)
    Keep in mind, i am not afraid to voice my opinion. I do not mind being -rep'd for saying what needs to be said, but i will still try to avoid any unnecessary conflict, and will not fight fire with fire. I am open to all viewpoints whether it be negative or positive, so don't feel threatened to criticize my posts and give healthy suggestions to shape me into a better poster, and know that constructive criticism will not be met by anger. at least not by me.

I started playing Dark Souls as a birthday present from a friend, before he passed away. I truly got hooked into this game when i started pvping, and even though i got brutally mawled in every way imaginable, i couldn't give up for the same reason i couldn't give up for the storyline.

(Why i am who i am)
    After about one-hundred hours in, i encountered my first a freebie. I couldn't believe it, some random person giving out free titanite slabs and all kinds of other goodies to me. And for what reason? Just because i bowed to him and sent him a good game message. Could you believe it? From that day on i was inspired by that person. I couldn't distinguish what he was wearing, but i knew for a fact that he was wearing Ornstiens armor. That beautiful Ornsteins armor, something about it just tells you that the person wearing it has suffered countless hardship, but deep within the details of each curve, is the soul of a pure hearted knight. That is why it is my favorite armor in the game.

( My Master)
    That same person ended up becoming my mentor. He told me all about his hopes and dreams, that one day all souls players could peacefully co-exist, and that he wouldn't have to mule items into the game to teach gankers and hackers a lesson. Even though muling items was a hack, i dont find it at the same level as modding stats or using unlimited health. Keep in mind this was back during the Dragonhead glitch and bottomless Box glitch era, so such things were not nearly as frowned upon. His dreams still live on with me into this day. For some reason, my mentor eventually turned into a scrub, sending meaningless hate mail and becoming a complete douche. One day, i eventually had to fight him in the Kiln where we met, and he lost eight times. I've never seen him since. Despite what he eventually ended up as, the mentor i originally met and befriended still lingers with me whenever i meet new people, and til this day i give honorable players rewards, and send good game message and bows, hoping that even if it be little, i'm making a small differance in leading other players down a better path.

( My clan)
    Eventually, about 600 hours in, i felt that i had gained a large mastery of the game. I had met all kinds of different players, found my own niche, and had helped countless players where they could also help many to come. I had learned alot of the dark souls lore through my own studies..and many of EpicNameBro's videos...lol I had alot of players and friends that i cherished, and believed in me whenever i needed help. At the time, their seemed to be an endless amount of gankers and hackers that needed to be dealt with. Eventually, the beloved clan i had been with decided it would go multiplatform. This clan taught me the ropes of dealing with hackers, and had an unparalleled knowledge of them themselves. I cant disclose any furthur information on them. Eventually, they chose me to be the leader of the clan on the xbox 360 platform, so i did just that. I eventually recruited many many friends, and people who wanted to make a change in the dark souls community. The Clan is known as " The Last Hope" We try our best to educate others on the different things hackers can do, and how to defend against them. We also teach them tactics on dealing with gankers. My clan still lives on with me until this day, and even though the differance may be small, i wouldn't feel right without trying to do something to clean up those who choose to scum up the pvp realm of this beloved game. Their is now a new leader of my clan, one i have chosen who is more suited to lead than i am. I am still revered as it's creator, and have large influence over them.

( Conclusion)
    Whelp, that's pretty much me. I now live in what i considered " Retirement" on the Dark Souls forums, asking fellow players their opinions on the things i wondered about while i was playing dark souls. I am in multiple clans, and spend a little time dueling them, teaching my ways, and them teaching me theirs. I still feel their is alot to learn from the Dark Souls Community, and while i may not be fighting others as much as i once was, i still love the game as much as i ever did, as well as the people who play it happy

P.S. I have played a total of 1024 hours, 18 minutes, and 17 seconds. My total souls count is 738,556,131 across all of my characters. ( No, i didnt use the dragonhead glitch...lol)

I'm glad I got to learn more about you - it was nice getting some insight and background about you.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Did you ever introduce yourself letter? Id like to learn more about you to happy
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:16 pm

I did introduce myself, but not nearly as in-depth as you. I don't think anyone has really given such an introduction.

I may give a re-introduction of myself sooner or later, but there's not much that I have to say in the first place.
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:44 am

Only that X is complete legend. Has helped me no end and for this I am eternally grateful.

Until next time Introduce Yourself! - Page 35 3149687655
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Samurainova wrote:I never did this when i first joined so here it goes: le awesome text

Dude, i almost cried reading your text. Not crying a lot, but a tear almost fell of my eyes.
    Your story is amazing, i wish to know more about yourself. I think you are one of the users that keeps making good topics and im overwhelmed by your sense of honor.

Prayer You can have my sword, Nova-sama.

Kyliax
    Kyliax

Post by Kyliax Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:00 pm

So I figured it's time for an introduction after I made this account a month ago, but still haven't used yet.

You can call me Kylia and in my normal day-to-day life I'm a medical student. I love science, gaming and.. then some more gaming. Last summer I picked up Demon's Souls while looking for a good game to play over the vacation and it was just lovely. When we finally had the money we bought the PTD edition and all was fine until a few weeks ago haha.

The reason I haven't used the forums as much as I'd like is because I died a horrible death on my sunbro character(sadly, 'sunsis' doesn't have the same ring to it) in Great Hollow , losing 49 humanity and some souls during the progress and ever since I've found it difficult to pick my game back up. I know I will eventually, because I love that toon to bits, but with other games that I have yet to finish and sharing a PS3 between two people, it's not easy./

Oh well, here's for an overdue introduction. Hello DkS community!
    Cachorrao
    Cachorrao

Post by Cachorrao Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:05 am

Hey whats up all?
    I'm Bruno, from BRAZIL - ACRE, 19 years old, just quit the college and start to dedicate my all life in Mixed Martials Arts (MMA) maybe someday someone here will hear about me? Maybe, BRUNO ''BIGDOG'' MARINHO. Why BIGDOG? This only my wife know's happy

i was looking in local websites for some help with Dark Souls, but all i found is nothing. Just videos and something else, to be honesty i have a bad english, but i know what i reading but sometimes i dont know what i writing haha, but i guess y'all will understand (i hope). So i choose to enter here and learn with the ones whos really know about.

I'm here to learn more about DARK SOULS, make some friends to play online someday.
    voodoomonkey616
    voodoomonkey616

Post by voodoomonkey616 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Hello DkS community!

I'm voodoomonkey616 (known in the real world as Francis). By day I'm a research scientist (biochemistry if you're interested). I'm originally from Ireland, but now live and work in Memphis, Tennessee.

I first got into DkS maybe a couple of months ago, and have not stopped playing it since. The depth there is to the game is amazing. Thus far, the furthest I've reached in the game is Anor Londo, and had my *** handed to me many times in PvP sad

I've already learnt a lot about the game from the wiki and forums, and look forward to sharing some of my experiences with everyone....and maybe one day even be able to help out others happy
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:41 pm

voodoomonkey616 wrote:By day I'm a research scientist (biochemistry if you're interested).
    This already makes you epic.
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 pm

( Me, in real life)

(Introduction)

(My Posts)

(Why i am who i am)

( My Master)

( My clan)

( Conclusion)

It was interesting to learn more about you. The thing about you ex kinda gave me pause for a moment, I myself don't see how ones ethnicity can determine if they'll be successful or not. I was born to a cherokee mother and a Irish father grew up in what was the projects of hometown. saw violence and many hateful things done because of "ethnicity" I over came that, got a job working as scientist at Oak Ridge National labs when I was 17 and am on my way to beginning my life as a sailor for the U.S. Navy. I was glad to see that you have a positive out look and that your willing to speak your mind, that's always a good thing as people are usually afraid that they may offend someone. In anycase, hope you still have fun with the game and continue to have fun in the community. Good Hunting! Introduce Yourself! - Page 35 1361424789
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 am

TheAshenPhantom wrote:

( Me, in real life)

(Introduction)

(My Posts)

(Why i am who i am)

( My Master)

( My clan)

( Conclusion)

It was interesting to learn more about you. The thing about you ex kinda gave me pause for a moment, I myself don't see how ones ethnicity can determine if they'll be successful or not. I was born to a cherokee mother and a Irish father grew up in what was the projects of hometown. saw violence and many hateful things done because of "ethnicity" I over came that, got a job working as scientist at Oak Ridge National labs when I was 17 and am on my way to beginning my life as a sailor for the U.S. Navy. I was glad to see that you have a positive out look and that your willing to speak your mind, that's always a good thing as people are usually afraid that they may offend someone. In anycase, hope you still have fun with the game and continue to have fun in the community. Good Hunting! Introduce Yourself! - Page 35 1361424789

Awesoome! I was glad to learn about you happy The thing about the ethnicity was that their family was from a very odd hispanic background. Where women stay homes, took care, of kids etc. They didn't have much of a voice and that alone kind of made me mad. But, we aren't all alike so I kept an open mind. And respected his culture. He however, didn't respect mind. He was always trying to make my ex break up with me and go for a white kid with blue eyes.....because apparently they are built for success" What???" I don't know it was weird, it really raised my awareness of all the bias and prejudice. You hear people throwing the word "Racist" around just because of a stereotype, but ithey don't REALLY knoww the true feeling of descriminatiion. Heck, I don't even know its full threat, but I know it got between me and a loved one, so now I'm much more aware.
    voodoomonkey616
    voodoomonkey616

Post by voodoomonkey616 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    voodoomonkey616 wrote:By day I'm a research scientist (biochemistry if you're interested).

big grin

Why thank you very much! Proper Bow

It's really not as exciting as you might imagine happy
    Kyliax
    Kyliax

Post by Kyliax Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 pm

voodoomonkey616 wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:

big grin

Anything for science is awesome! So yeah, you're epic.
    voodoomonkey616
    voodoomonkey616

Post by voodoomonkey616 Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Kyliax wrote:
    voodoomonkey616 wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:

big grin

Anything for science is awesome! So yeah, you're epic.

Haha, I've never been called epic before cheers Thank you very much! I appreciate the complement happy
    cheyneboy

Post by cheyneboy Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi there, I'm cheyneboy in the forum which actually is my son's nickname. I've been gaming for more years than most of you are old. BTW Bob is my name. Started gaming in the good old Amiga days. I love Dark Souls and am on NG+. Not that good of player but Played Skyrim on master to level 67. I'm 64 years old retired living in So. Calif. Take care all
    Ostrava34
    Casual
    Casual

Introduce Yourself! - Page 35 Empty Introductions

Post by Ostrava34 Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:02 am

Greetings!

I am Ostrava, Fitz in real life. I have a degree in Entrepreneurship and am currently helping with the family business. I've been a console gamer most of my life but also love anime, manga and all things fantasy fiction. I'm a big fan of From Software games - namely Armored Core, Demons and Dark Souls. I'm looking for friends on PSN to Coop, PVP or exchange game information and items with. Though I've been playing Dark Souls for quite some time, I've only recently tried playing it online.

My PSN ID is Fitzpatrick34. One can never have too many friends.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:38 am

Hello there Fitz, hope you enjoy your stay. happy

EDIT: EVERYONE enjoy your stays, This is not just about Fitzi. silly
    Ostrava34
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ostrava34 Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 am

@whatdoesthependantdo?, thanks. Great to be here.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:06 am

Seems their is new people every day happy
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 am

Yeeeeeeessssss.....yeeeeessssses.....join usssssssss......

Spoiler:
    Storm_Fleshcloak

Post by Storm_Fleshcloak Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Hello all, I'm Storm_Fleshcloak and I'm an alcoholic, I've been playing the Souls series since a while after Demon's Souls came out, but I never bothered beating Demon's Souls, which I plan on doing after a while. My main character in Dark Souls is a 78 Deprived Sunbro.

I'm using a Ltng. Gargoyle's Halberd, Greatshield of Artorias and Havel's Armor, I also started a Sorcerer recently and it's at 26 right now. I figured I'd join the forum simply because I love the Souls series and I wanted to talk to more people about it since only a few friends and I ever discuss it. My PSN is Daspip and I'm sure I'll see you all around the forum or in Demon's/Dark Souls. Later!

Last edited by Storm_Fleshcloak on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixin an error.)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 am

Welcome, and best of luck to you in dealing with your alcoholism. Introduce Yourself! - Page 35 1330857165
    Storm_Fleshcloak

Post by Storm_Fleshcloak Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:39 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Welcome, and best of luck to you in dealing with your alcoholism. Introduce Yourself! - Page 35 1330857165
    I'm not really an alcoholic, it was meant as humor. While I was typing my introduction it made me think of AA because of the way I introduced myself. My mother is an alcoholic though. :\
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:27 am

As long as it doesn't effect your dark souls skills.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:19 pm