Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
theforsaken85
Zechk
Rin
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Reaperfan
Argetlam350
Buggy Virus
DoughGuy
Tolvo
PlasticandRage
RajenRaymen
18 posters

Crossbreed Priscilla's Mother

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Crossbreed Priscilla's Mother - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossbreed Priscilla's Mother

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Look at all the work that it took to get rid of those scales. Only the full scale lightning before the gods and conesquently servants diminished was enough to knock them off and then they STILL needed help to finish the dragons off. I should do a test but I bet a base broken sword will shatter the crystal one hit. One wrong shift in the earth or breeze and he's mortal again. Also, why can't he have both?

And yeah, he probably would want to be a "normal" looking dragon as well.
    MediocritasAurea
    MediocritasAurea
    Casual
    Casual

Post by MediocritasAurea Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Of course he can have both and that would be kinda double secure to Seath. I just wondered if reason for scales just include something else also because Seath have immortality already.

But I have to say I think differently about battle between lords and dragons. I see more that Seath just jumped to winning train. He has motivation to betray his kind and saw that lord were winning, but I think that Seath's betrayal wasn't that thing which turned the battle. Of course just my opinion once again
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:54 pm

That fits with his character and actually that's more of how I feel too. Hopefully didn't make it sound different before. If he's scared of death, and there's plenty of reason to think he is, why wouldn't he just take sides with the more powerful faction?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Sorry but how do we know there are only 3 dragons left? we have met 3. and were you subscribing to the gene donor theory there is no reason the dragon parent could not predate the extermination.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Sorry but how do we know there are only 3 dragons left? we have met 3. and were you subscribing to the gene donor theory there is no reason the dragon parent could not predate the extermination.

There is a good amount of evidence pointing to humans not living on the surface while the dragons were around, so unless the painting was moved or Priscilla was just left to move around freely, that seems unlikely.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Dan, both of those are great thoughts and there's no refuting their possibility. However, there's no in game evidence to suggest other dragons (descendants yes, but not full dragons). You're right too that he could have just used someone else's genes for the experiment. There's a small amount of evidence to suggest this actually as Priscilla has started to grow scales. This could mean he used a donor who had scales. The fact that it took him many trials (presumably) to get it right means either it's difficult to crossbreed or he was trying to fix his own crappy genetic code. Assuming he's trying to transplant scales from her it's more likely the transplant would be successful with a biological match (offspring). Bottom line though is there's nothing to say that he didn't just have a sample from a different dragon. However, using only in game evidence he's the logical conclusion from what I can see. I could easily be wrong since even in game evidence requires some deduction, induction, conduction and production big grin

I'll add an argument to help you too. The DLC shows a dragon and likely takes place when all hell started to break loose. As in, when Anor Londo was in existence. That means while NOW there's only three in game, the DLC will add more that were around when Priscilla was in existence. Arguing with myself some more though, Priscilla is part of the original content meaning her story was developed prior to the new content. So a conclusion should be made mostly off of old content. Also, the new content, per From is all new. None of it was the content that was intended to be in the original game and was then cut. Meaning all the evidence we were supposed to have is already ours. However, still arguing with myself, the new content should match lore wise so they could have left some blanks in evidence that new content could shed light on.

Long story short.....who the hell knows. But there's my theory
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 pm

We think that Seath is trying to use the primordial crystal to coat himself in crystals, making himself a super powerful catalyst, while also giving him imortality.
    Honestly while there isnt definitiverpoof he's the fathr there is absolutely NO proof he isnt, so by reasonable doubt he is the father.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Plus if I can be a father I'm sure Seath can manage it. But yeah, what Dough said much faster than I did

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:09 pm