Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
6 posters

Lore Hunters, pendant update form Miyazaki

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Lore Hunters, pendant update form Miyazaki Empty Lore Hunters, pendant update form Miyazaki

Post by Serious_Much Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm

"Finally, we asked Miyazaki about the mysterious pendant that players of the console version can select as a gift at the start of the game, but which seemingly has little use in the subsequent adventure. Is there more to this controversial trinket? "Oh, the pendant?" he laughed. "I am aware that many people are wondering about the meaning of it ... but let's keep it as a secret. I can't answer the question now. I won't answer it for the rest of my life."

This is taken from this article relating the PC rerelease to consoles etc: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/apr/17/dark-souls-pc-dlc-news

It leans much more towards a symbolic idea such as a link in the lore or to Demons etc in my opinion.

what do you guys think it means?

Last edited by Serious_Much on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Lore Hunters, pendant update form Miyazaki Empty Re: Lore Hunters, pendant update form Miyazaki

Post by WyrmHero Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 pm

That this guy is a complete troll. I can't even understand why he can't at least give us more hints. He will die with the damn secret? Why is it so important???? Will it break the game if used correctly???
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Lore Hunters, pendant update form Miyazaki Empty Re: Lore Hunters, pendant update form Miyazaki

Post by DoughGuy Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm

For the rest of his life aye? Lemme just go dust off those tomes in my based labelled necromancy.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 pm

I think he's good at keeping the mystery alive is what it means. Sounds like he's hinting there is a secret to it still out there but really no hints at it. I like that he apologizes to console users. His choice of words is interesting. He apologizes for not having news at this time rather than an apology for not bringing it to consoles. So he knows there is news and when it can go on record but sorry that its not now.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm

I swear, for a moment when I looked at my pendant it was just an image of a pale white face, with slightly opened eyes and an open mouth grinning wickedly. Has anyone else run into this?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm

In one form or another we all have seen this methinks 8')
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah, on the other side too it says, "We're no strangers to love."

What does this mean?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Tolvo wrote:I swear, for a moment when I looked at my pendant it was just an image of a pale white face, with slightly opened eyes and an open mouth grinning wickedly. Has anyone else run into this?

Nope, not me.

Think you should go get your eyes tested, that's some serious vision impairment you have there. :|
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 pm

DoughGuy wrote:For the rest of his life aye? Lemme just go dust off those tomes in my based labelled necromancy.

Oh god the noblest of knights just said he was going to make use of the blasphemous magics of Nito. I got you now Doughguy!

I reckon on his death bed he'll finally give up that secret and everyone who played the game 40 years earlier will rush back to see if its true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:26 pm