Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
User1
PlasticandRage
WandererReece
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rynn
BeeSeaEss
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Digitalyzed
ViralEnsign_
Maneater_Mildred
Imarreteet23
reim0027
17 posters

You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . .

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . .

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am

When you have your laptop in bed while reading posts until you fall asleep, then once you wake up, you do the same thing.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . .

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:When you get sad that you missed out on a dining discussion in Off-Topic.
    This. I would've loved to discuss curry sad
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 am

Imarreteet23 wrote:Just here because, apparently, I was monitoring this topic on my email, so when that newfangled newcomer necroed it, I was notified, and thought it would be fun to drop in. happy

You're on the forum too much when you tell the forum to send you emails. lol!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:39 am

WandererReece wrote:
    Imarreteet23 wrote:Just here because, apparently, I was monitoring this topic on my email, so when that newfangled newcomer necroed it, I was notified, and thought it would be fun to drop in. happy

You're on the forum too much when you tell the forum to send you emails. lol!
    Actually this forum has always sent me notifications to anything I respond to: so I get at least 200 emails a day.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:42 am

You can turn it off you know, every forum allows you to turn subscription emails off silly
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 am

^ I never get emailed. Although once I got a couple emails and I thought, "WTF? Why is this forum spaming me!?" Then I relized it was because of the two topics I put in my topics being watched list. I put them there so I could easily find them, but removed them when I figured out that was what the list is for.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 am

Im glad you could make it. You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . . - Page 2 3149687655
    silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:37 pm