Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Imarreteet23
Demon Slayer
6 posters

demon slayer is here to help you!!!

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

demon slayer is here to help you!!! Empty demon slayer is here to help you!!!

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:17 pm

tell me any lvl to help anywhere cheers lol!
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

demon slayer is here to help you!!! Empty Re: demon slayer is here to help you!!!

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Can you help my SL 40 through New Londo? It is a lot to ask, I know, but still, can you?

Btw, if you can, I will be avalible saturday night and sunday.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

demon slayer is here to help you!!! Empty Re: demon slayer is here to help you!!!

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 pm

yes add me psn fuegillo
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Ok, I'll add you tommorow night, and we can work it out from there. Thank you so much!
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:27 pm

I would call this copyright! But you added 2 "!!" so its Original.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:33 pm

i,m original men
    trippinger

Post by trippinger Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm

PSN fuegillo is a disconnecting lamer. Lets the phantom do all the work and pulls the plug right when the boss dies. Careful if you deal with this douche.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 am

trippinger wrote:PSN fuegillo is a disconnecting lamer. Lets the phantom do all the work and pulls the plug right when the boss dies. Careful if you deal with this douche.

dont insult people its against our rules here, we are a community
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 pm

thanks billy for defend me
    trippinger

Post by trippinger Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:15 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    trippinger wrote:PSN fuegillo is a disconnecting lamer. Lets the phantom do all the work and pulls the plug right when the boss dies. Careful if you deal with this douche.

dont insult people its against our rules here, we are a community

Just stating a fact here. If the community here doesn't consider plug-pulling rude, then I'm very disappointed at the quality of this forum. However, having browsed around various threads, I found that Fuegillo (Demon Slayer) is a little brother of a more experienced member (who already apologized on behalf of his less witted relative). I mean, the kid's 13 years old, he shouldn't even be playing the game in the first place. Let alone, do PvP where usually some sort of code of conduct abides.

I can deal with all kinds of lame strategies, TWoP/WoG, lagstabbing, spawn ganking, you name it. BUT, plug-pulling is the lamest of them all. Nobody gets anything out of it. The host doesn't get any extra souls when he disconnects after white phantom is done with the boss. It's this kind of thing that *really* ruins Dark Souls PvP.

And that is, why I considered a warning about Fuegillo should be appropriate so that other players would know about the possibility of lamest of all tactics when dealing with him in Dark Souls online.

That said, I'm not going to throw insults on anyone here from now on.

@Demon Slayer: Please, do *not* do this again. You're spreading misery far meaner than a Gravelord ever could by plug-pulling.

Thanks for reading, over and out.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 pm

how do you know he just didnt get Dc'd it happens you obviously have some angst against this kid, and yes he is a kid and if you are an adult you should be ashamed of yourself for belittleing another human being,
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 pm

you cant come here telling that i am a bad person i do what i want and we are a comunity and we play,fight,share,discussHELP each other, this is a good forum but if you are disappointed with this forum you should not be here for that reason so be wary of your words

why you tell me that i cant play pvp just for a problem thats not true

i gonna tell you something i dont are a misery

i just play for fun and share with friends

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : edict for wrong typing)
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 pm

So I am away from the forum with my GF then I come back to see this?

Ok first of all I am proud of this thread from my brother, he indeed wants to help
    if not why make this thread?

Second of all Trippinger the discussion was resolved and was about hosting in FC,
    one member retracted that it was him and I basically revoked HOSTING rights from
    my brother until I knew what was really going on, I see him doing co-op all the time
    just to help and have fun.

Third we live in the Dominican Republic where we have power outages all the time and have to have inverters in our homes, so when the power shifts the router goes out so
    maybe you might have been a witness to this, I have never seen my brother disconnect on purpose I am sure of it, in fact I have asked him to join me in something and he has told me several times "no bro I am helping a guy, meet you when we are done".

Lastly, thanks to Billy for intervening, my brother is a kid but he is a good kid, the mistakes he makes are not pre meditated but MISTAKES where he didn't think
    well for a minute, Billy I cannot thank you enough, he doesn't even speak english
    that well, he tries and this helps him better his english too.

I am aware of the reasons for trippinger to post and I respect his opinion
    but next time please a little more tact, you can say things in a different manner
    to voice your concerns and I am mostly sure what you experienced was not
    what you think it was.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 am

its allright yesuurd some people just have no manners these days,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 am