Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Yukon
shadowwarmaan
6 posters

the beginning or the end of dark souls for me

shadowwarmaan
    shadowwarmaan

the beginning or the end of dark souls for me Empty the beginning or the end of dark souls for me

Post by shadowwarmaan Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Does anyone know if the prepare to die edition will be DLC for both PS3 and xbox consoles heard that we don't know yet but if not then imsadly gonna quit playing dark souls.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

the beginning or the end of dark souls for me Empty Re: the beginning or the end of dark souls for me

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I think its a safe bet that they wouldn't miss out on cashing in on it by releasing for console, but they probably won't do it for atleast a few months after the PC release, to promote sale there.

I'd say don't worry, but no ones sure what Namdai is thinking. So, just wait it out man. It's not as if your playing now is giving them business, so they wouldn't really noticed if you stopped haha.
    shadowwarmaan
    shadowwarmaan

the beginning or the end of dark souls for me Empty Re: the beginning or the end of dark souls for me

Post by shadowwarmaan Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm

ok thx for the info man
    FlamingHarlekin
    FlamingHarlekin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by FlamingHarlekin Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:54 am

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t4483-dks-for-pc#77312

I Posted some infos about it but they do not know and i don't know if the even will but lets just wait up and the beginning or the end of dark souls for me 3510096238 they will.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Heres what i know (as far as I can understand)... From wants to give DLC to consoles but because the PS3 and Xbox360 require companies to pay for the hosting and release of extra content, From would have to charge us the players, which is something From has said they will not do. Its a shame though really people have said they would PAY to get this extra content
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am

Petitions are out, and it seems like thats what Namdai wants, is more petitions. It seems like their interest is letting their public know that they will listen to their community via petitions, which is fine by me. Sign the petition and we will most likely get dlc.
    FlamingHarlekin
    FlamingHarlekin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by FlamingHarlekin Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:38 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Sign the petition and we will most likely get dlc.

Where can i find that?
    shadowwarmaan
    shadowwarmaan

Post by shadowwarmaan Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:58 pm

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Petitions are out, and it seems like thats what Namdai wants, is more petitions. It seems like their interest is letting their public know that they will listen to their community via petitions, which is fine by me. Sign the petition and we will most likely get dlc.
    where do we sign the petition?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Why is tia on the archives? Would it not fit more in PC discussion?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:37 am