Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED)

H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED) Empty Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED)

Post by H3adShotty Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:17 am

So i decided to create a new toon that revolves around strength and intelligence, early on I decided to grab the DWGR, but i acquired it while still in the forest.

Now here's my question, should you decide to do what I did, resolve your sins, rejoin the forest hunters, when you get to blight town would you still be able to purchase items from his shop? I keep on reading around random sites that you can't, so I thought I'd ask here for confirmation. Much thanks and...

For Izalith! Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED) 715812137

Last edited by H3adShotty on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED)

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:24 am

Check the covenant page. Chaosservantspectre is making a usermade covenant and we need more memebers like you! We are both active. I'm mainly the most active one.

I'm pretty sure you can. Because you killed his bodyguard not him. So you'll be fine unless you fought them on blighttown, then im pretty sure he's gone for good.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED) Empty Re: Just a quick confirmation. (RESOLVED)

Post by H3adShotty Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 am

Ser Isaac wrote:Check the covenant page. Chaosservantspectre is making a usermade covenant and we need more memebers like you! We are both active. I'm mainly the most active one.

I'm pretty sure you can. Because you killed his bodyguard not him. So you'll be fine unless you fought them on blighttown, then im pretty sure he's gone for good.
    Much thanks for the quick response, i just booted his bodyguard off the cliff, then reloaded the game, picked everything up and the covenant was broken, but i'll rejoin and hop down to blight town real quick to see.

I've been checking the thread allot, it looks great! But i had something in mind myself, but i will definitely take it into consideration.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 am

Check the PvP section I'm trying to start a new XBL FC= Fight club. Since the previous one is outdated and sad..

Also go ahead and add me I'm very active and play DrkSouls a lot.
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 am

Just checked, confirmed.

You can kill Shiva's bodyguard in the forest, break the covenant, absolve your sins, and you can still rejoin and head down to blight town, and his shop will still be available to you.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 am

By the way, you can kill him in Btown as well, as long as Shiva is alive and you absolve your sins before returning to Alvina you can rejoin and still buy from Shiva. He'll just forget he even had an Eastern Spook watching his back haha.

Now time for a moderator to lock this down so people like me don't keep adding info. big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:55 am