Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
BLA1NE
Serious_Much
Federally
Extertionist
Yukon
Majikero07
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dubscythe
Sebastrd
cloudyeki
RANT
PlasticandRage
Buggy Virus
Noob-of-Artorias
Kaminari
19 posters

You are welcomed to laugh at me...

Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

You are welcomed to laugh at me... Empty You are welcomed to laugh at me...

Post by Kaminari Sun May 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Yea....read the description in the movie, happened last night

Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

You are welcomed to laugh at me... Empty Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun May 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Hahahaha, I wouldn't even be mad bro, that's actually kinda ingenious.

I would've fallen for it too D=
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sun May 06, 2012 3:03 pm

You are welcomed to laugh at me... Star_wars_its_a_trap
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

This is absolutely wonderful. Was that a DS bow?
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

yea
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun May 06, 2012 3:19 pm

WHY? why would you pick something up in the forest and not think it's gonna be a trap. every time i see items laying around i always stay away from it and look for the host which is what you should be doing. one of my favourite invasions was when i invaded the PW, theres was an item next to the bf and the guy used chameleon and was right next to it(dumbass) so i just spammed wog and killed him with another cheap tactic wich got me hatemail lol.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun May 06, 2012 3:24 pm

If I were you, I'd probably wave and sprint full pelt at him. He was perched in a spot where 2 shots with the dsb would have pushed him off the ledge.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

haha, First off, I acctually didnt notice him before it was to late,

I was aware of that it was a trap, however, I thought that since I did not see him close to it, maybe he hade been chasd away to the mushroom side? Obviously not though...
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Sun May 06, 2012 3:46 pm

That totally rocks. lol
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Sun May 06, 2012 3:50 pm

That was pretty awesome, no shame in that.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 06, 2012 3:55 pm

That was incredibly incredible. happy

BTW, that looked like a Composite Bow not a Dragonslayer Bow, he doesn't even have DS arrows equipped.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Unless you mean he got shot by DS bow...
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I saw a video by Peeversion or something in youtube. At the gate near the bonfire, an item was on the edge and a guy with a dragon head behind some trees. He went to get the item and an arrow knocked him off the cliff.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Its kind of sad that you can't trust drops in the forest now. I had a forest hunter who I wanted to delete, so rather than waste all his equipment and stuff I killed an NPC, broke my covenant and waited for hunters to invade me, I showed them both my hands were empty placed the items in an open field and turned my back to them. 90% of them stabbed me without even looking at the items. the other 10% bow'd then we had fist fights.
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Holy ****, this gives me ideas.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun May 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Yukon wrote:Its kind of sad that you can't trust drops in the forest now. I had a forest hunter who I wanted to delete, so rather than waste all his equipment and stuff I killed an NPC, broke my covenant and waited for hunters to invade me, I showed them both my hands were empty placed the items in an open field and turned my back to them. 90% of them stabbed me without even looking at the items. the other 10% bow'd then we had fist fights.

Sad.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun May 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Well dude I've invaded into the forest and ran off cthe cliff all on my own so I can't laugh. We all have our moments sometimes.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 pm

I think Dark souls needs more jokers like him silly

Putting humour and ingenuity into kills like that is great. People forget often enough that there's more ways to kill than just with the lump of iron in your hand.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Yukon wrote:Its kind of sad that you can't trust drops in the forest now. I had a forest hunter who I wanted to delete, so rather than waste all his equipment and stuff I killed an NPC, broke my covenant and waited for hunters to invade me, I showed them both my hands were empty placed the items in an open field and turned my back to them. 90% of them stabbed me without even looking at the items. the other 10% bow'd then we had fist fights.

Sad.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to bash hunters, I love the forest. Its just disappointing that some people have been messed with so much they don't even bow before a fight--for fear of eating a spell or getting backstabbed-- or have to be so wary of trickery all the time because of hidden phantoms and ganking. Thats just what the forest is though.

I can't say I am often too pleased to see people dropping things for me, so I probably would have picked it up bow'd then dropped it and crystalled out. My curiosity is too much to resist, so I can understand the mentality of some of the hunters when they see this sort of thing.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Well, I'm not mad or anything about this, in the video description I think I mention that I laughed about it? if not...well..I did silly just thought like "Hell I'm so stupid Hahahah XD"
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun May 06, 2012 5:27 pm

RantFromRant wrote:WHY? why would you pick something up in the forest and not think it's gonna be a trap. every time i see items laying around i always stay away from it and look for the host which is what you should be doing. one of my favourite invasions was when i invaded the PW, theres was an item next to the bf and the guy used chameleon and was right next to it(dumbass) so i just spammed wog and killed him with another cheap tactic wich got me hatemail lol.
    You did the right thing... always be weary of attacking a chameleon, lest it be me waiting to parry you! silly
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun May 06, 2012 6:58 pm

That was great! Nice trap. No cheap, not ganking. All laughs.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Have you guy seen the dude who cosplays Shiva? He waits for hunters exactly wear Shiva stands. Thanks god I had my shield up.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Have you guy seen the dude who cosplays Shiva? He waits for hunters exactly wear Shiva stands. Thanks god I had my shield up.

Yes he has killed me before, was embarasing
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Mon May 07, 2012 12:33 am

Serious_Much wrote:I think Dark souls needs more jokers like him silly

Putting humour and ingenuity into kills like that is great. People forget often enough that there's more ways to kill than just with the lump of iron in your hand.

I totally agree. I remember the first time I discovered invaders could manipulate switches. Guy dumped me off one of the bridges in the Catacombs where I was standing and waiting for him. I wasn't mad at all. I thought it was brilliant. Even messaged him and told him I thought it was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:31 pm