Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
mugenis4real
bloodpixel
Extertionist
Serious_Much
Spurgun
9 posters

does anyone here read any shounen/seinen? (manga)

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

does anyone here read any shounen/seinen? (manga) - Page 2 Empty Re: does anyone here read any shounen/seinen? (manga)

Post by Spurgun Tue May 08, 2012 2:22 pm

my guess is that it is just that. a treasure, lots of gold. there may also be a message from roger.
    the ancient kingdom is probably on that island too
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

does anyone here read any shounen/seinen? (manga) - Page 2 Empty Re: does anyone here read any shounen/seinen? (manga)

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 08, 2012 2:52 pm

hellooo wrote:my guess is that it is just that. a treasure, lots of gold. there may also be a message from roger.
    the ancient kingdom is probably on that island too

no way is it gold I think. When I looked it up whilst being very bored, it said the supposed location of it is the island with the final poneglyph so maybe the 'treasure' is simply the lost century?
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

The breaker new waves is my current favorite manga but Ive read almost everything mainstream and other as well but if I were to compile a list it would be a few hundred I think. Most of my favorites were ones that were rather short like only 2-8 volumes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm