Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Four Kings help, NG++, going to go nuts. [RESOLVED]

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Four Kings help, NG++, going to go nuts. [RESOLVED] Empty Four Kings help, NG++, going to go nuts. [RESOLVED]

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Hey. My character is SL 140. I'm needing to kill the four kings. However, they seem to have a specialty in killing me and everyone around me. I need at least one person whos good at killing them to help me out in fighting them. My GT is Destrond and I'm on Xbox.

Last edited by ChaosServantSpectre on Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Four Kings help, NG++, going to go nuts. [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Four Kings help, NG++, going to go nuts. [RESOLVED]

Post by Quarik Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 pm

What kind of build are you using? I may be able to help.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Four Kings help, NG++, going to go nuts. [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Four Kings help, NG++, going to go nuts. [RESOLVED]

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm trying to push pyromancy now, being my heavy weapon build (dgm+15 with 40 str) wasn't working.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 am

Haha..... Mwuahahahahah would love to help but someone stole my Dark Souls.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 07, 2012 12:28 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:I'm trying to push pyromancy now, being my heavy weapon build (dgm+15 with 40 str) wasn't working.

I have a character that should be able to help tommororw evening (8:30 / 9 PM CST). Not sure how WELL he will help, since he uses caestus, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

That being said, I roflstomped them on my high level character on NG++. If you can use Sunlight Blade/DMB/CMW, throw that on a dagger (I used the parrying dagger), and using your heaviest armor that you can flip with, sprint up to them and start spamming R1. You will decimate them.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Mon May 07, 2012 12:40 am

They're weak to fire, so Great Combust is good. I've got a greatsword char that can come with as well if you need me. It's not the best build, but it can soak up a bit of damage.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 07, 2012 1:46 am

Quarik wrote:They're weak to fire, so Great Combust is good. I've got a greatsword char that can come with as well if you need me. It's not the best build, but it can soak up a bit of damage.

Are they? If so, I elemental caestus build with 99 vit and 40 End may be more help then I thought...
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon May 07, 2012 2:21 am

User Callipygias happened to place his mark there and we beat it together. He was the only person I summoned that was actually fast when it came to movement, and his spells mixed with my pyro worked wonders. Thank you Callipygias.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Mon May 07, 2012 2:33 am

Gratz. Have a good day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm