Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Buggy Virus
RANT
ViralEnsign_
User
Rynn
WyrmHero
10 posters

Holy ****!!!!! I got invaded by a Divine Blessing glitcher.

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Holy ****!!!!! I got invaded by a Divine Blessing glitcher. Empty Holy ****!!!!! I got invaded by a Divine Blessing glitcher.

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't know if I'm mad because he clearly had the advantage, or excited and nostalgic because it reminded me of the Dark Moon Grass of Demon's Souls. Is this thing just pure genius or is it game breaking?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Holy ****!!!!! I got invaded by a Divine Blessing glitcher. Empty Re: Holy ****!!!!! I got invaded by a Divine Blessing glitcher.

Post by Rynn Mon May 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Did you provoke such tactics? I'm prone to popping 3 or 4 divine blessings in a row vs gankers and back stabbers.

I personally like divine blessings a lot, they need to be purchasable for 15000 souls a piece.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Holy ****!!!!! I got invaded by a Divine Blessing glitcher. Empty Re: Holy ****!!!!! I got invaded by a Divine Blessing glitcher.

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 4:35 pm

I didn't, I was trying to host for some duels and randomly get invaded by him.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon May 07, 2012 4:36 pm

I wish you can buy it. Sadly they are rare, so I buy and obtain as much as possible pure playthrough

Which is 5. Two from shop keepers, two in lost Izalith, one in the church with the painting. The three you get for a gift I do not include.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 07, 2012 4:37 pm

I don't mind it from the inavders side. Its is nostalgic of DeS in a fully healing spammable kind of way...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 07, 2012 5:33 pm

let me guess, forest? same thing happened to me last night, i was in the forest going trying to kill the hydra for the proper bow and i get invaded i g oh crap then i see him, full troll gear with a mura and bs fishing with hornet ring, he had to bs me 3 times becuse i had really high phys and lightning defence so i was bs'ing him and he took about 7 blessings and it was so annoying, he finally got me with a laggy chain bs and does the well what is it gesture which i thought was funny.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 pm

It was in Painted World, SL 120. He wasn't so troll actually.... well he was wearing a mask as usual.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

It's no different from humanity users honestly.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Buggy Virus wrote:It's no different from humanity users honestly.

nope, its a lot faster than humanity and you have to bb glitch to get 99 of them which i really dont care about until they abuse it like this.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Rant, I always have DB's on me, I offer to buy them from everyone I fight.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Yeah it's a lot faster than breaking an humanity. Sometimes if you see someone using an humanity you have the chance to hit them.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 pm

This happened to me as well, and it just so happened to be in the forest. I parried him, and then he ran away and popped one. But, he wasn't too smart, and didn't run far enough so that I couldn't backstab him. Then he ran again and did the same thing. This went on for a little while, but I killed him eventually.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Rynn wrote:Rant, I always have DB's on me, I offer to buy them from everyone I fight.

yes but are you trying to tell me that everyone buys them from people and dont bb glith them?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon May 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Its called being noob. Cowards afraid of dying while in invader form. I bet they disconect every time someone invades them.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon May 07, 2012 6:37 pm

lol

Do yourself a favour, Carphil: Expose them to the plague. Or better yet, equip the server and steal the health they gain back. Show them that life is meaningless when someone else is leeching off of you, or better yet making you become weaker every second they live.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:lol

Do yourself a favour, Carphil: Expose them to the plague. Or better yet, equip the server and steal the health they gain back. Show them that life is meaningless when someone else is leeching off of you, or better yet making you become weaker every second they live.

Thats a very cool idea. In fact, I'm totally making a vampire build because o this. I already use poison arrows in some of my builds, and I made a gravelord other day, but I found very dificult to infect someone, a lot more darkwraiths invades me than infected people. I read somewhere that the forest guys don't attack gravelords but I tried gravelording there and they aways gank me -_- but I found very fun to gravelord in other areas, sometimes 3 people invade at once and I keep dodging and trying to make them hit themselves, its hilarious to see. Think I'll start the vampire right now big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Haha Acid. @Carphil the one that invaded me was not a great fighter, but this in the hands of a good is scary.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

you know i always thought this would be a bigger problem. when i bb glitched a few of my characters i managed to gather up 25 of them. i have yet to use even 1. i just have not run into anyone using them nor would i really think switching to them is worth it.

i do admit that if it was way more common and pretty much everyone had them it might be kinda cool and reminiscent of demons souls. I do like the longer fights from demons.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 7:38 pm

I agree with fruit, we could have some nice old school duels with these things.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 07, 2012 8:03 pm

the server build sounds cool, i have one and i like it. until recently i didnt know that the butcher knife heal you with every hit too and i kinda love it because of it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Really???? By how much? Off topic but I'm curious. 5 HP per hit I guess.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 07, 2012 8:47 pm

yeah, sounds about right, didnt really look at my health when i was testing it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 08, 2012 8:04 am

Someone spamming the divine blessings needs humanity stolen from them with the Dark Hand.

Off topic, the Dark Hand may also be a good addition to a vampire build. Robbing humanity is the DkS equivalent to blood sucking right?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Yup, Smough's Hammer steals 10 HP for each hit too.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Really? i didnt know that either. i love the butchers knife just cause it has one of the coolest(looking) movesets. yea the hp gained from the server and i think smoughs hammer also is very minimal and almost not even worth mentioning but hey it might save you once and thats good enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:15 pm