Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
reim0027
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Chaos Spectre
BLA1NE
FruitPunchNinja
RANT
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
Uparkaam
Rynn
14 posters

So, Dragon Punches actually hurt... like a lot.

FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

So, Dragon Punches actually hurt... like a lot. - Page 2 Empty Re: So, Dragon Punches actually hurt... like a lot.

Post by FrEyes Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm

ok
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

So, Dragon Punches actually hurt... like a lot. - Page 2 Empty Re: So, Dragon Punches actually hurt... like a lot.

Post by Rynn Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Oh, and Sparkly? It affects AR.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm

k thanks... not much of a stat person here so... i really can get lost on stuff like this easily.
    oh and what damage type are the dragon fists? regular? strike? slash? (they are claws silly )
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:k thanks... not much of a stat person here so... i really can get lost on stuff like this easily.
    oh and what damage type are the dragon fists? regular? strike? slash? (they are claws silly )
    Leo Ring Effects it, so I'm assuming pierce.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm

FrEyes wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y48dZJ8NALU
    Can't discuss glitches on these forums, so you shouldn't cite that particular part of the video. You should probably edit that out. I commented on that video a few days ago, telling EWGF that for the good of the community he should not be advertising glitches like that. Unfortunately he disagrees with me. So don't be surprised if you start seeing a whole lot more people abusing this glitch. You can thank the youtube community for that.

Last edited by BLA1NE on Wed May 09, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited out the part I was recommending he should edit out lol)
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

I've discovered that with every video game, the youtube community has the worst of the worst members because more and more younger players can be on youtube. On the forums, they don't want to read and/or type. They'd rather just watch. So, I feel like youtube has the worst because the uploaders get the best feedback with the worst content, when it comes to having a young audience. I remember when CoD was GOOD community. For serious. It's sooo corrupt now, it's not even funny. DkS won't get like that, though. The community really is the best, pound for pound. Sadly, the worst pounds are simply on youtube.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:21 am