Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
billy_bayonet
Federally
reim0027
Quarik
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
sinisterapathy
Buggy Virus
Maneater_Mildred
skarekrow13
14 posters

Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread

Post by Federally Thu May 10, 2012 10:27 am

Yeah thats what I was hoping for.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Peddler Princes sponsored Tournament event organization thread

Post by billy_bayonet Thu May 10, 2012 10:29 am

im always up fora duel i have 120 225 and 500 happy
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 am

I'll list you in both classes billy if that works for you. You can do either, both or whatnot in the end.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 am

I don't want to keep the participants waiting any longer than necessary but would like a few more players and a host or three to film fights (I would gladly volunteer but all I have is a cell phone, I can try if necessary I might be able to do ok as long as I'm not fighting). I'll probably let the thread linger a little longer, maybe the weekend or so and see if anyone else bites. If not then I'll contact the participants and we'll get rolling. A big thanks to everyone who's signed up so far
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 9:55 am

Bump
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 am

Thanks Dough. Still hoping for a host or two more if possible. Also, for those who said they'd like to participate I think we'd like to hand out more symbolic prizes since most of us won't have much need for items for our character. Apart from symbolic gestures though, is there anything you'd like to see go into the fight purse?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I think coins should be given to represent people throwing them into the arena. Also maybe prizes based on where they fought?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 14, 2012 7:57 pm

My SL 110 ill be fighting with has all bosses alive so I could host in some places. I'll probably be 120 by the event but I'm high enough to host for 120s anyways
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

That'd be cool. Will add you. Gonna give it one more full day and then get rolling. We were thinking coins to the top three and I thought to add to the symbolism of the event part of Domhnall's set. But if someone was looking for an item we can add that. Probably Wednesday I'll figure out a bracket and pm all the participants
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Crystal weapons! It makes perfect sense. Dom sells them and they break easy so you'd be more likely to hold onto it and show it off than use it. Just use geatswords since they dont drop from the crystal hollows.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 pm

That's a good idea. Was thinking helmet for first place but crystal weapons are pretty awesome
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Can you take armour down the crystal route?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 pm

I think armor is set to one path
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 am

DoughGuy wrote:Can you take armour down the crystal route?

No, but there is a set a crystal armor.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Ok everyone, sorry about the delay.

It appears we have six confirmed sl120 PSN fighters ready to go! If no one objects and I can get a 120 build up and running in time I would like to throw my name into the hat to make lucky seven. Ideally we'll get one more person and I have a request in the works to hopefully find our eighth.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 pm

im in. but at what time is it?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Well it's gonna be a little weird for that actually. I want time for participants to talk etc. and the goal is actually to record the whole thing and then be hush hush on it for awhile (not very long though). The Peddler Covenant is going to have an early June event and a few fights will be released each day until a winner is unveiled.

Edit: If you're still interested I will list you. I sent an invite out to someone for the last slot already but if he's in then I would have you take my slot.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 pm

yes im still interested. i just hope that our timezones fit, i have been having problems with them in different events sad
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 18, 2012 3:36 pm

I'll add you. You're about seven hours ahead of me if I were to host. My typical time to play is between 10pm and 1am my time so that could be an issue as it would put you at 5am to 8am. However, I have off of work next Thursday and will time to play for a good chunk of the day. I might be accessible between 11am-4pm. I was going to post this as a good day for me at some point. I guess now's the time.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri May 18, 2012 3:43 pm

am/pm according to what time? im usually online between 5pm and 10pm UTC+2. no idea what that means to you silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm EST in the US. I checked a time zone map and it said you were seven hours ahead of me.....assuming you really are from Finland!!!! So I'm UTC -5
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri May 18, 2012 4:15 pm

yes i am really from finland silly why would i lie?
    i wish people could just use the UST when they post times, it is a lot easier to know when it is in your time.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 18, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm an American. I assume the whole world knows all about me and is jealous. It's how we roll......

Supposedly.....really it's just acclimating to terminology across cultures.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm in a US time zone but i work nights so shouldnt have a hard time being on with non US players
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri May 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Hey Skare looks like I might be a little late to the party...but I have a 120 or a 225 that would love to participate!

Especially if I can duel Billy with dual rapiers at 225? lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:45 pm