Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
ClassicBlaze
Hue
Gyonimizotetsu
Blaze1st
SEANB240
Bubbahotep
FattyOfDoom
Eolan
baltis
TheTruth
TehInfamousAmos
cloudyeki
Matthew718
Sal Paradise
Wade_Wilson
lxtab
skarekrow13
stinkers78
Yukon
Shkar
FlamingHarlekin
hortator
ViralEnsign_
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
pylorih
PastaOfDoom
ublug
Doelker
Artorias
SilenceOfKnights
WyrmHero
steal_yer_bike
Gorgrim
Gol
Spurgun
Emergence
lunardose
Tolvo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
JY4answer
ChizFreak
BishopG
Kyubi-Nick
nsane32
menianoon
sunbro
jjshowal
drago1uk2000
Carphil
User
55 posters

The Search for Lore

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Search for Lore  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Search for Lore

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 am

Dough Guy, I believe you are wrong in your analysis of Seath. While he is Scaleless which can lead to speculation over whether he is a 'true' dragon and some have even suggested else where that he could even be the pygmy, he is simply shown to be a Dragon just by watching the initial cutscene before the game begins.

However, he is simply a scaleless dragon. The lord soul he possesses is a bequeathed shard of Gwyn's own lord soul, given to him (and Four kings) when Gwyn went to link the fire and postpone the age of man. While it is possible the soul enhanced his power, it did not let him turn to the form of a dragon, as during the war on the Dragons when Gwyn still possessed his Lord Soul, Seath was a dragon then too.

Sorry to play devil's advocate here (stealing a classic emergence line but hey silly) Humanity as we know it in the game are descended from the pygmy. Then why or how would it be sensible to assume that the everlasting dragons are actually human? Especially when the covenant simply lets you take on a hybrid, not full dragon form that is not covered in scales.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:19 am

Serious_Much wrote:Dough Guy, I believe you are wrong in your analysis of Seath. While he is Scaleless which can lead to speculation over whether he is a 'true' dragon and some have even suggested else where that he could even be the pygmy, he is simply shown to be a Dragon just by watching the initial cutscene before the game begins.

However, he is simply a scaleless dragon. The lord soul he possesses is a bequeathed shard of Gwyn's own lord soul, given to him (and Four kings) when Gwyn went to link the fire and postpone the age of man. While it is possible the soul enhanced his power, it did not let him turn to the form of a dragon, as during the war on the Dragons when Gwyn still possessed his Lord Soul, Seath was a dragon then too.

Sorry to play devil's advocate here (stealing a classic emergence line but hey silly) Humanity as we know it in the game are descended from the pygmy. Then why or how would it be sensible to assume that the everlasting dragons are actually human? Especially when the covenant simply lets you take on a hybrid, not full dragon form that is not covered in scales.

Ah, thank you for pointing that out. I forgot Gwyn gave him part of a lord soul which is what you need. That makes sense now. As I said Im poasting as I read through the thread and just putting my own theories on what Acidic_Cook has written earlier.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 am

hehe well I still wanna know about the dragons from humanity thing, though i suppose i'm being slightly lazy by not searching for it myself silly
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 pm

pylorih wrote:Bandit lvl 123 went to chaos rank 3 and finished up bed of chaos just a bit ago. None of the braziers in the back where the steps drop off have turned on.

The thread for this research is The great search. You need to complete the game and link the fire. Then in NG+ retrieve the lordvessel again and let Frampt or Kaathe take you to Firelink Shrine. Check is the brazier is lit. Dont change covenants. Post your findings there.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 pm

So pretty much the Dragon covenant ranking up, the torso stone and head stones are simply weaker versions of this ritual to you? They lack the sorcery and fire to truly develop and stay stuck in an interim and relatively weak form to Seath and the everlasting dragon?

I see, that could make sense, though it's unfortunate that everything we speculate about the lore we cannot concrete, though I suppose that shows true how cleverly FROM created the world of Dark Souls
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Forgotten

Last edited by Acidic_Cook on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Did i ever have anything to do with nexus on my rank? :| just my location for fun silly

and well I just follow what I have noticed while i've been playing, which isn't much I havent embraced the lore very much so yeah I'm a bit behind you in terms of how mature my view of Lordran is silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Where did the first everlasting dragon's come from then if one would require scales to become one? Would dragon-kin creatures had to already have existed for such actions? Possibly though it is hinted that Drakes came after the dragons, what if they came before. A primitive aspect that those who became the dragons used as a means to become something else? Just an idea that I can't really back up, but merely a point in that the idea of the ritual of using scales coming before scales are available just doesn't make any sense to me.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 am

Acid thank you for all the great posts you write. I was searching the internet trying to find answers to the mysterious lore of Dark Souls. I found this forum and when I saw your thread I started to read. It take me almost two nights to complete reading all your wonderful posts. The more I read, the more I wanted to comment, question and give some of my ideas. I created this account to be able to do so. A drink to you, friend. The alcohol in me has made this cheesy paragraph, I hope you enjoy it lol.

You are absolutely correct when you say that Nito held the two embers. It is the most logical situation. I believe the occultists succeeded in stealing the two embers. You see, the Occultists had interest in the power of Dark, as they were from New Londo (the statues of the mother and the child is a clear evidence). It seems that the Occultists were a clan of Darkwraiths, as its logical that they want the Age of Darkness. New Londo was flooded by Gwyn, to get rid of the Darkwraiths, and the Occultists were imprisoned in the Painting. If there is a hidden covenant in Dark Souls, it would be the Occultists, led by Priscilla(I love that girl).

It is perfectly logical that Nito, without the power of Flame and Darkness, cannot maintain his Skeleton army. Some devout (Necromancers and maybe Pinwheel), are able to "revive" the skeletons, as evidenced by their use of the Flame. You have connected all the lose ends about Nito. The Tomb of Giants has always make me to speculate, were the giant coffins constructed to diseased Gods?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:57 am

Another good question might be what is actually a giant? The bones on the ground in the Tomb, the large skeletons you fight, the massive men in Sen's, the Sentinels, the Giant Blacksmith, the Knights of Berenike, there are many massive creatures that seem so different while still being humanoid. Are there multiple races of giants, are many giants gods? Are they actually related to humanity? Another point is that though Gwyn is tall, he doesn't seem to be gigantic, the same can be said for the other gods. Yet Priscilla is possibly a god spawn, though her state of being a cross breed could more so explain her size. The actual term Giant in Dark Souls has really confused me, especially in regards to the Tomb of the Giants. Why is there such an area that is only for the burial of large beings, yet full of smaller bodies and skeletons. Why does the architecture down there differ so much if it is supposedly an area designated for resting of bodies, wouldn't it share similarities with other areas? One thing I've always wondered is why did Nito choose this place, and how did he come to lord over it? In fact the idea of his skeletons having a will has always brought me to wondering if this was once a society he controlled, led by his dead. But basically, what do you think the term Giant actually constitutes?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:20 am

Good point there. I totally forgot about the Giants. They are a species in Lordran. The Gods used them as slaves. Those are their Graves.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 am

I'm not sure if this has been speculated on in regards to your last post Acidic, could not the Tomb of the Giants be some kind of resting place for the gods.As most dieties in the game are depicted as large to downright massive beings the Tomb of the Giants seems to me to have some sort of special significance to me as a place where gods may have been laid to rest.

Take Gwyn's Tomb in Anor Londo. Its pretty big much like the massive coffins in the ToTG and given that Nito is the First of the Dead, almost a deific title in of itself, and master of the Dead it seems like a fitting place for Gods to go when they die.

Just a thought I wanted to share, not sure if it will do any good, but twas worth a shot.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 pm

OMG Acid, you said something that the developers said it has to do with some secret. They said that the secret can be found after New Game Plus, something like that. Chiz and I read the interview. The only things that change in NG+ is that you can buy Gwyns clothes, exchange his soul with the Sunbros and choose to meet kaathe before talking to frampt and give him the Lordvessel. There has to be something.....
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah I did it too, but used the bb glitch. I even killed Gwyndolin before aquiring the Lordvessel to see if Gwynevere dissapears, but sadly no. The chest was empty too, no maiden robes.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 am

http://www.fromsoftware.jp/darksouls/contents/trailer_en.html
    The first trailer, at about 1-1.05 look at the crows head. is it just me or is there some sort of mark there?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 am

What the hell? Why weren't these trailers in america?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:28 am

I'm pretty sure these trailers are from the pre final release as can be seen from the scene in firelik with the firekeeper and tarkus.Also they are in Glyphstones thread somehwere.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 am

Also I can't seem to notice any symbols on the crow, anything specific I'm looking for?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Just on its forehead. I cant tell whether it is a symbol or its just its feathers
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 pm

I can kind of see something, but it just looks like feathers to me, I know in game I've never spotted anything.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:59 am

I'm dying of anticipation here Acidic!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:00 am

I am as well.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Ugh. Ok, I was going to post this a few hours ago, however there was an issue with this on the wiki, which caused half of my post to be removed from play, and I could not save it at all. So, due to such things, you got it a few hours later. Who knew. All right. It is time to talk about the world of Chaos, the Flame Witches of which we know, as well as the Bed of Chaos, the Demons, Kirk, and other forms in which tie to it, as well as the philosophy in which this group follows. However, due to some of its long extended comments, such a topic may be extended to be two posts. It is going to be one of the longest posts. Some of you know that the news and confirmations in which FROM has made. Nothing has changed in the search, but clarification of Kirk being part of the Chaos Servants has shown to be true, as well as the Witches being special in their own case. Nothing in the search has changed. So, let it begin.

25. The Function of the Chaos Flame

In the war of the dragons, there were three beings in which lead the war against the Dragons as the Flame Lords. Two were the First of the Dead and the Lord of Sunlight. The third being the Witch of Izalith. The Witch, as well as her Seven Daughters of Chaos, was the prime rulers of the buried and burning world of Lost Izalith. During these times of the Age of Dragons, the age of ancients, the Flame Witches obtained the power of the Flame of Disparity, and used it to weave Firestorms that burned the world, relighting it into the Age of Fire. However, after the Age of Ancients, their power came from the Flame of Disparity, and when it was unlit, their power was gone. However, due to the lust of the flame, the Witch of Izalith set a course of creating a second flame that they could harness and use. However, the duplication became an aberration of the First Flame, turning and transforming into a different flame all together; The Flame of Chaos.

That is what we know of the Great Flame Witch and her daughters, which they created the flame of chaos and all but two were transformed by such a Flame. The Two being the Witch in the Great Swamp, and the other guarding the door to the Bed of Chaos. The rest had transformed into demons, such as the Spider Centaurs, or have died, such as the corpse that is guarded by Ceaseless Discharge. Only two are unaccounted for, and those two are speculated as the Roots that hold down the Chaos Flame within the Bed of Chaos. Of course, that is only speculation, and no proof states such things. So what is so special about the beings of Izalith? Well, that is for later. Now, it is time to talk about the Chaos Flame itself, and the many things that surround it. Other factors will be explained soon.

The Chaos Flame is different than the Flame of Disparity, in many forms in which makes these two different from one another. One, is the factor in which the Chaos Flame does not have any Bonfires. All of the Bonfires are tied to the Flame of Disparity, in which the proof lies in that all the Bonfires, except the ones of Ash Lake, are the same as one another. The bones of the fallen and the time distortion and reincarnation are the key factors in which defines the Flame of Disparity. The Chaos Flame is not as stable. Instead, it distorts the being itself, creating the Flame Demons in which reside across Lordran. These Demons do not include the Winged Demons, nor the Crow Demons, as they both are tied to the Gods themselves, not the Chaos Flame. The Chaos Demons, the Flame Demons, are humanoid beings that may have existed inside Izalith before Chaos was born. As the Demons are all humanoid in stature, and all have intelligence of sorts, as shown by the Capra and Tree Demons (the tree demons will be explained soon), and are all Humanoid. It could be that such Demons are similar to that of the Dragons, being transformed into such Demons.

These Humanoid Chaos Demons are all strong in their own ways. The three main groups, the Capra Demons, the Taurus Demons, and the Tree Demons, are all humanoid in appearance, all armed with a weapon; showing a good amount of intelligence, and all are dangerous, spread across Lordran when the Chosen Undead travel across the World.

The Taurus Demon, possibly being the least intelligent out of the three, is the Bull Demon of the group. They are the brutes that use their strength to crush those around them, armed with the bones of fallen comrades. These Demons are hardy, although their lack of armor and such makes them easy to being stunned by a good amount of physical damage, as well as other sorts. These Demons also shows signs of resilience as well. Even though they are not immune to fire, their feet are able to walk across the Lava Patches of the Demon Ruins, possibly due to their hooves. They are also the hariest of the bunch, which speaks a lot, as no other Chaos Demons have such stature of hair as part of their Appearance, other than the goat demons. These Demons use bone fragements as Great Axes, although from what demon is unknown, due to the fact that the bones are oddly too large to fit the Bull Demons themselves. They are the second most common of all the Demons, in which their is not a lot of them once most are whipped out, with only a few remaining, guarding the Orange Fog Gate to Lost Izalith. They all have an animation of Drop Attacks, in which both the boss version and the normal ones are easily dropped attacked from above. The Boss Demon, the sign in which shows such demons being outside of Lost Izalith, guards the walls of Lordran, and has the ability to jump high distances, due to the strong legs that only rival the arms they have. Although they have horns, the demons do not bother using them to attack enemies.

The Second Demon, the Capra. Demon, is the most common of the many Demons. Unlike the taurus demons, these goat demons are smaller in size, the smallest humanoid demons of them all. These Demons are seen to replace strength with intelligence, however. These Demons have the arms of Forged Swords, the Great Machetes, in which are made of Iron metal and Barbed Wire, an art of which will be explained later on. These demons, particularly the one that is in lower, undead burg, uses also an army of wild dogs as its minions as well. The basement key proves as such:

“Opens the narrow passage leading below at the far face of the great bridge in the Undead Burg.
    “The lower Undead Burg is a treacherous place. Do not turn your back on the wily thieves, or the wild dogs who serve the Capra Demon.”

Such Capra Demons are also fast in their swings, although when using both weapons at the same time is very slow in their attacks. However their hits are very dangerous if exposed, and victims are known to no get up after such swings, compared to the brute counterparts. Although these demons also have such hair, they are least covered by it that the Bull Demon, making the two the only demons that show such animal features. They also have horns as well, but it is more so a helmet to cover the four eyes that they have underneath. Such a demon is also most common, being the primary grunts of the Demon Ruins.

The last humanoid Demon, the Tree Demon, are the most hardiest, intelligent, and rarest Demons of the Chaos Flame. Unlike the other Demons, they are the most idolized as well. For those who do not know, the Tree Demons are categorized as the Firesage Demon, the Stray Demon, and the Asylum Demon. Why they are categorized as 'Tree Demon' will be momentary. The Tree Demons are the largest creatures that are of the Humanoid Demons, and show it with their strength. Their weapons are made from branches of the Stone Arch Trees, which curiously enough is also found at the center of Lost Izalith. The weapons, both the Demon Catalyst and the Demon Great Hammer, are from the tree, although the Catalyst has a Magma Rock as well. These different weapon uses categorize the Demons in Rank, with lesser armed with the hammer, while the higher creatures of power armed with the Catalyst. These Demons show a good percentage of intelligence in this regard, and in more so such intelligence is shown by the art of sorcery, in which is the sorcery of the Daughter of Chaos, used before the art of Pyromancy was born (which will also be explained soon). The Demons are also the most uncommon, as only three are seen by the Chosen Undead in total of any playthrough. The Tree Demons, curiously enough, have a tree-like root growing form the top of their heads, which might show some sort of rank in these regards. Even more so, the demons have statuettes of themselves found in both lost Izalith and the demon ruins, in which players call the Stone Demons. Golems that float towards enemies and breathe fire, an art in which only the Tree Demons have mastered across the entire plain of existence, excluding the Ceaseless Discharge, the art of the flame that was born from the Chaos Flame. The Centipede Demon being an exception to that rule, for other reasons.

Such Demons are possibly the high commanders and the overlords that horde across the world as Generals of Chaos, in which case they invoke the influence of Chaos across all of Humanity. The only one being the Firesage Demon, but his difference is the factor of him being possibly the 'leader' of the pack, due to him being armored with the Chaos Flame across his body, simialr to possible outcomes as Flash Sweat and Iron Flesh for normal undead. Such a Demon would probably be the creature to train those who gain rank the art of Flame Sorcery, and resides there. Interestingly enough, these Demons are not Spawns of the Chaos Flames, but more so the deformation of human beings turned into such creatures. Although it does not follow the fact of Time Distortion, the Distortion of the people themselves shows similarity between the Flames, although different. Whether or not that these creatures are born from a human or humanity is unknown. However, other Demons that have spawned form the Chaos Flame are not of Humanoid stature, but more so of a different form all together. Thse Demons include the Ceaseless Discharge and the Chaos Eaters.

The Chaos Eaters are what you get when there is nothing to base the Chaos off of. These creatures are very weak in terms of other demons, although they are very corrosive and are immune to drop attacks (they have a mouth over their head). Thses Octopus-like creatures are disfigured with plenty of eyes, arms, and other forms to show the disarry in which these creatures are formed as. Unlike the Humanoid Demons, the Chaos Eater is similar to that of the Bone Towers and even the Pinwheel, in which they are formed form titanite. These creatures have the essence of Red titanite, which shows that such creatures were born from such rocks instead of the other demons. Of course they are a similar factor of the Centipede Demon (which is not a Chaos Demon, let that be known for later), that it is a reanimation and transformation as such. They are dangerous, although they are very primitive and are designed to stalk Lost Izalith as hunters, and not operate as Warriors as the Humanoid Demons.

The next demon, the unique Ceaseless Discharge, is a mixture of both a humanoid demon and the animated ones. Many consider the creature to be that of a special someone (who I will get to later), however such a creature shows good reason why it isn't so. I shall explain that being when the time comes. I am a searcher, I am not the truth, I seek the truth. I may be wrong... but that will be for another argument. I will explain why, of course, how Ceaseless came to be from what I have found.

The Ceaseless is a special being. As you can see, the body in which it is formed from is that of what looks like a Taurus Demon. Its form is that of a muscular humanoid form, and the Taurus demons have been seen around the Demon as well (both when the lava is full and dispensed). The Demon, as we say, does have qualities in which the Charred Ring describes of that special someone, but that being also holds the Chaos Ember. As the Embers are the sub-powered sources of the Flames, in which the Embers are usually used for smithery and forging by Chosen Undead that have found no purpose for it, give power. Such examples include the Dark Ember, which gives the ability of bringing the Dead back to life (the reason why the Bonewheels, the only skeletons outside the world of Nito, are seen in the Painted World). The chaos Flame, as we can see from that of the Chaos Eaters, is very chaotic and is orderly. Even more so, such disfiguration would have caused a Demon who holds such an Ember to... mutate, into something of an odd stature. as such a Taurus Demon holds that Chaos Ember, With such stature, the body is disfigured with an A-Symmetrical Form. As the creature has spawned that of new limbs and eyes, such a creature would be disfigured in such a way that it looks pained.

Of course, the debate whether Ceaseless was that of either a Capra Demon or a Taurus Demon is debatable, as Ceaseless has many eyes hidden by a shelled, horned head; features shown by the Capra Demon. However, as it is surrounded by Taurus Demons, and the Horns and Muscular Figure shows that of a Taurus Demon, it is hard to say. Its stance also does not help, as it is between a stand and a somewhat animal crouch, in which both the Capra and the Taurus are distant in those factors of stance. Of course, due to its movement, it can be said that the demon is that more so of a Capra Demon than a Taurus Demon. However, it still is Debatable. Whatever Demon it came from, such a Demon could have been disfigured and transformed by the Chaos Ember, which is seen laying where the Discharge was standing, guarding the corpse of a fallen Daughter of Chaos, on a makeshift altar of sorts.

Such Demons shows the Distortion and Incarnation that the Flame of Disparity has, although it is off difference in stance, with the Distortion being the objects themselves instead of time, and the incarnation being the form of life from inanimate objects, as shown by the Chaos Eaters. Other such Factors in which the Chaos Flame Shares of comparison to the Flame of Disparity, although different, is Humanity. The Flames of Bonfires are fueled by power, in which case the Bonfires give more energy the more humanity is feed from a wanderer. However, the pyromacies in which use the power of the Flame of Disparity, as well as the Large Flame (which hints ties towards the rite of kindling, which is a relic of sorts from the Flame of Disparity... talk about that another time), are not powered as such from the Chaos Flames. However, the Chaos Flame is different in that regard.

The Chaos Flame is dependent in Humanity as well in power, however it is different than the Flame of Disparity. The Chaos Flame uses humanity to increase the power of the Chaos Flame, as hinted by the Chaos Pyromancies and the Chaos Weapons, which derive from the Chaos Ember itself. The Chaos uses it to increase the power of strength, although whether or not the Chaos Flame uses Humanity as the Flame of Disparity is unknown. What is known, however, is that the Chaos Flame increases in power the more the Dark Spires are in possession of a being, which shows the link of the Dark... which is a curious factor in itself. Such flames of Chaos are seen by the witch that guards the Bed of Chaos, Salaman Jeremiah (we discussed about him in the past) in the Painted World, and the Chaos Flame itself. Interesting enough, the Chaos Flame is also a Chaos Demon as well. Whether the Chaos Flame and the Bed of Chaos are one or the Chaos Flame uses the Bed of Chaos as its resting place, is unknown. However, unlike other creatures, the wounds in which the players inflict does not heal back to normal, so it can be said that such factors cause the Animated Tree and the Flame to disconnect from one another, as it were.

Now, the interesting factor of all of these things is that the Chaos Flame, like the Bonfires and the Flame of Disparity... has a Firekeeper. The grub Witch, which can be said as the Former Witch of Izalith, has transformed by the Chaos Flame as well. However, unlike the Firekeeper defending the Flame, it seems the Chaos Flame defends the Firekeeper. Even more so, the Witch of Izalith is unable to neither move nor operate, and lies crippled and twisted under the tree. It could be that the Witch has been removed from control, replaced by the flame in which she wanted power from. Such facts show the difference of both flames, as the Chaos Flame shows a somewhat intellect stature. Now, whether or not the Witch of Izalith's mental form left the physical to become the Chaos Flame, or if the whole of her is trapped in that Grub body, is unknown. However, her texture and features show her as female, and her skin is that of what she and her daughters of chaos wore, formed into her own skin. A pity that she could not obtain what she once had, while others prospered from her.

The Functions of the Chaos Flame are stated. The rest will be posted soon. Trust me; it should be divided into two different posts. Such topics of the Witch of Izalith are fueling, and I did not really want to go deep into it, until I truly understood how things have worked out. The rest that are unexplained here will be show soon, either today or tomorrow. My fingers are numb, though.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am

I always thought that the Demons were spawned from the Bed of Chaos. If you say that these demons were alive before the Bed of Chaos, you are complicating things Acid. You forgot about the Dragon Legs, which are demons too. I like to think that ALL demons are born from Chaos, and what you said in one of your posts, that Gwyn started a War to counter this Demon Army when he went to link the Flame. I really like that idea because it makes sense (the black knight weapons are proof).

This is entirely off-topic, I found a female corpse with Twin-Humanities in the Lower Undead Burg, with the Hollows with Torches guarding it.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:08 am

If you notice, many female corpses have humanity.

And I state that the Demon's exist when the Chaos Flame does. Even more so, the Demon's are created from it. The Bed of Chaos is part of the Chaos Flame. Hope it helps you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:47 pm