Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Rynn
Dubscythe
cloudyeki
Extertionist
Razielthemanslayer
9 posters

Dedicated to all those friendly Darkwraiths!

Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dedicated to all those friendly Darkwraiths! Empty Dedicated to all those friendly Darkwraiths!

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sun May 20, 2012 4:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0V5kV_m22c

True Story!. There are some people who have class even while invading!, It's with real players that it doesn't matter if you loose or win, you still have fun!! :3

Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dedicated to all those friendly Darkwraiths! Empty Re: Dedicated to all those friendly Darkwraiths!

Post by Extertionist Sun May 20, 2012 4:47 am

Unless you face gankers, then you want them to taste their own medicine.
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dedicated to all those friendly Darkwraiths! Empty Re: Dedicated to all those friendly Darkwraiths!

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 am

Extertionist wrote:Unless you face gankers, then you want them to taste their own medicine.

True, Good thing there's the fight club!! :3
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun May 20, 2012 4:53 am

I know, it's fun gifting stuff. I gave a lower level pyro hunter(had to be 100 at most) my occult flamberge. He rocked that thing with PW and got the kills for a pair of gankers with it.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Sun May 20, 2012 4:59 am

That was pretty cool! I'd be too scared to do that though, don't wanna get killed >.<
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 am

Dubscythe wrote:That was pretty cool! I'd be too scared to do that though, don't wanna get killed >.<

Yeah :S. Like one day Ago I invited a red phantom via red soapstone, I didn't even get to bow. xD
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun May 20, 2012 7:13 am

I do this all the time' with varying levels of instant stab.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sun May 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Haha nice video! I like to do stuff like that but usualy when i earned the hosts trust the real D ickwraith inside me takes over and i ohko bs them when they think all is good. I just cant help it lol!.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Tue May 22, 2012 9:45 am

Funny Video happy

Can a Darkmoon also be friendly? I mean "It is only human to commit a sin... Heh heh heh heh..." also Darkmoon have feelings!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue May 22, 2012 9:54 am

I'm a DW and I also try to foster friendly relations. The result doesn't always agree with my pure intentions. sad
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue May 22, 2012 11:58 am

I have been a Darkwraith from day 1 and always try to be friendly when I invade as I have come to expect very little respect as a invader...so I figure the more I give the more ill get...wrong Ill bow even tho there is 3 gankers and ill eat a few avelyn shots in the face or a CSS...but then its on like dong kong lol!

There is so little honour in the game tho I usually only have fun at FC. It doesnt seem to matter much if I invade or get summoned by RSS either its gankers or BS fishers. I am completely fine with a BS because its part of the game and I am not exactly the easiest to BS but its the constant fishing that annoys me....its fun to just keep evading them while they fish...eventually they will get frustrated and start spamming attacks thats when they get parried/rpstl'd and I point forward and I am out!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:49 am