Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Serious_Much
mofomey
6 posters

who wants to be a troll millionaire?

mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

who wants to be a troll millionaire? Empty who wants to be a troll millionaire?

Post by mofomey Mon May 28, 2012 5:04 pm

i have recently come out from under the FC rock ive been so comfortably hiding . lol! exploring lordran once again.

of course one encounters all types of playstyles outside of FC. nothing wrong with any of them and i am stoked playing against all of them. even the ones that dont fit into my own personal guidelines on how i like to win a fight.

heres what i propose:
    need practice

i wanna get jumped, kicked, wog spammed, twop'ed, hornet bs'ed ,the list goes on.. if i can walk away from a couple i will be Joy .
    you will be rich in souls........ happy should be a laugh and probably lighten my mood when later encountering these techniques.
    I will get you to host tho. ha

if anyone else could bear some practice against these techniques we could make a night out of it.. where the host uses all of the above, and stays host until defeated, then switch hosts.

send me a message or add my psn

THIS IS NOT AN ETHICS OR HONOR THREAD, im merely looking for some practice against these techniques! pleeease dont reply with personal opinions about them. Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

who wants to be a troll millionaire? Empty Re: who wants to be a troll millionaire?

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 28, 2012 5:14 pm

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

who wants to be a troll millionaire? Empty Re: who wants to be a troll millionaire?

Post by cloudyeki Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Why not take a stroll through the forest?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon May 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Yep forest will teach you pretty quick but A systematic approach with a friend might be good for the basics. although I have seen some rather clever trickery in the forest silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 28, 2012 5:37 pm

This reminds me of the cosplay ganking fruit and I were talking about, fruit and I can cosplay and gank you mo, I'm gonna me a 40/40 build that can cosplay as anything, I already have my leeroy cosplay.
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Mon May 28, 2012 6:30 pm

thanks for the forest tips, tho i have been there lots. was thinkin more 1v1 with some bro's tho.

@ rant that sounds good, id be into that as well. if i remember it was S&O you were talkin. that would be fun.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm

i just got home from a very long and relaxing vacation with the fam and i might be on tonight(if the wife lets me)
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Mon May 28, 2012 9:17 pm

cool man, im sure your getaway was rad. i will be on as well (if the four year old daughter lets me)

you can be my first trollionaire .....for a few rounds anyway lol
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue May 29, 2012 2:05 am

Yeah Mo fo... Just join the LH chat!
    Thats how we duel mostly... Anything allowed except ganking and TWOP + WOG Spam.
    We could try that on you too winking
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Tue May 29, 2012 10:45 am

thanks jovias, im on that chat but was too late last friday. everyone was leaving as i joined. will try again and sure bring out your twop(until i yell uncle) :affraid: .

got BS fishing "counter" dialed now without returning the BS favor.
    now just to work on that TWOP to chain BS to Great Combust death i got last night lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:38 pm