Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DoughGuy
Minorino
6 posters

The Fire Keeper´s been murdered!

Minorino
    Minorino
    Casual
    Casual

The Fire Keeper´s been murdered! Empty The Fire Keeper´s been murdered!

Post by Minorino Tue May 29, 2012 3:25 am

I was returning from Blighttown to Firelink Shrine when I noticed a bunch of stuff lying outside the Fire Keepers cage. Turns out to be her clothes, and that she is dead for some reason. Of course now I can´t use the Bonfire in Firelink anymore, which sucks a bit.
    Does anyone know why she might have died suddenly? It´s my first time playing though so I don´t know if this is something that happens generally. Also gone was the NPC that use to sit outside the cage, I can´t remember his name now.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Fire Keeper´s been murdered! Empty Re: The Fire Keeper´s been murdered!

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 29, 2012 3:26 am

No spoilers mate, you've got to figure it out for yourself happy. Its meant to happen though, dont worry.
    Minorino
    Minorino
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Minorino Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

Ah, ok! happy Makes me feel better. I don´t know what´s going on in this game this half the time, I thought I had somehow caused this by accident.
    Well, it´s on to Sen´s Fortress then I guess. Stupid snakemen.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 29, 2012 3:31 am

The fairies took her. Oh, you didn't know there were fairies in Dark Souls? They aren't as nice as they sound twisted

Jk. You'll figure it out. As Dough said. No spoilers.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 29, 2012 3:34 am

Minorino wrote:I was returning from Blighttown to Firelink Shrine when I noticed a bunch of stuff lying outside the Fire Keepers cage. Turns out to be her clothes, and that she is dead for some reason. Of course now I can´t use the Bonfire in Firelink anymore, which sucks a bit.
    Does anyone know why she might have died suddenly? It´s my first time playing though so I don´t know if this is something that happens generally. Also gone was the NPC that use to sit outside the cage, I can´t remember his name now.

Without spoilers I'll say your skills of observation may have answered the question for you. Just get to Anor Londo and after you catch your breath and die A LOT everything will be answered!
    Minorino
    Minorino
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Minorino Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 am

Without spoilers I'll say your skills of observation may have answered the question for you. Just get to Anor Londo and after you catch your breath and die A LOT everything will be answered! [/quote]
    Die a lot eh? I´m really good at that! Man, now I really want to know what´s going on! Looking forward to progressing. If I can get throughs Sen´s that is, hehe. It seems a bit rough in there.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 am

It really can be.... but once you kinda go through it, you learn the tricks of the trade. As in, learning how to dodge 3 things at once. That's a major trick.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 29, 2012 3:41 am

Yeah Sens is a *****. Jusy did it again and i died more then I did the first time, its just an awful awful place but good god is the pay off worth it! Luckily there are relatively few enemies to deal with, its more environmental hazards to watch out for.
    chaosrave
    chaosrave
    Regular
    Regular

Post by chaosrave Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 am

its not a spoiler now because he already pasted the part that tells him what happened to her... if you speak to laurtec(spelling, its the golden armored guy) he tells you that he has business with the firekeeper and something about her being useless now... he killed her for her firekeeper soul... there you go buddy u can get revenge for her later when u hit anor londo
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 29, 2012 5:11 am

chaosrave wrote:its not a spoiler now because he already pasted the part that tells him what happened to her... if you speak to laurtec(spelling, its the golden armored guy) he tells you that he has business with the firekeeper and something about her being useless now... he killed her for her firekeeper soul... there you go buddy u can get revenge for her later when u hit anor londo

So we spend this time helping while trying not to blow it with a spoiler and you just come in and spoil it. Way to go dude, that's not really cool.
    Minorino
    Minorino
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Minorino Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 am

chaosrave wrote:its not a spoiler now because he already pasted the part that tells him what happened to her... if you speak to laurtec(spelling, its the golden armored guy) he tells you that he has business with the firekeeper and something about her being useless now... he killed her for her firekeeper soul... there you go buddy u can get revenge for her later when u hit anor londo

Is that the guy that use to sit ouside her cage? Because if it is, he isn´t there anymore, and I haven´t spoken to him since discovering she was dead... Anyhow, that was a bit of a spoiler, kind of, even if I don´t think you meant it to be. happy
    3nvy

Post by 3nvy Tue May 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Why the hell would you spoil it? I've been through the game six times and I have never seen that dialogue from Lautrec (I know it exists from lore research but haven't seen it myself). It was obvious from OP's post that he didn't know either.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 29, 2012 1:57 pm

3nvy wrote:

Why the hell would you spoil it? I've been through the game six times and I have never seen that dialogue from Lautrec (I know it exists from lore research but haven't seen it myself). It was obvious from OP's post that he didn't know either.

Yeah I had no idea until Anor Londo having never heard that dialogue myself. I had a suspicion but that was all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:59 pm