Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Reaperfan
Tolvo
bloodpixel
DamageCK
KomradDakka
MsCherryBlossom
FruitPunchNinja
Uparkaam
Forum Pirate
billy_bayonet
dancash1808
Wilkinson3424
16 posters

Shameful pvp

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Shameful pvp - Page 2 Empty Re: Shameful pvp

Post by Reaperfan Thu May 31, 2012 3:47 am

First time I ever PvP'd was to get the Darkmoon Talisman on my faith character (this was back before the 1.05 patch where farming the harpies was never worthwhile). I really didn't care about the matches themselves and just wanted the Souveniers, so I would TWoP/WoG spam. Even then I knew this wasn't desirable behavior, but I just wanted the rewards and knew that I would only do this for 10 victories. It was a real kick in the butt to find the Darkmoon Talisman was hardly any better than my Ivory Talisman at 50 Faith, and all that shame and guilt only resulted in 5 more magic adjustment.
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Thu May 31, 2012 4:44 am

bloodpixel wrote:
    MsCherryBlossom wrote:Backstab multiple people when they bow, "well what is it", "point down", prism stone drop on multiple people when I won. Ganked in areas that are known PVP hot spots and farmed souls of players rather than using the farming guide.

Im not ashamed in the slightest but I know thats shameful PVP to majority of people in this community.
    Wait, didn't you say you didn't like ganking? Or have I just gone mad or you changed your mind.

I actually stated that I don't gank when I farm other players for souls. I do however play with friends and kill invaders. Since I stated that not so recently ill ignore the misconception.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 31, 2012 6:36 am

getting summoned for quelaag and running ahead to kill both the egg infected to unleash all the worms is a pretty **** move. not that i would do anything like that....... :evil:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 am

The most cheap thing I've done was when I first PvP'd and I OHKO'd a guy who was prostrating at me before a fight.

Though I think you'll forgive me when I say he had 2 sunbros with him doing the same thing silly
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

One lame thing i did in my early forest hunting days that i can remember is bs a host while he was pointing down on another hunter he just killed, i OHKO him and did the point down gesture on him to.
    It was a pretty **** move but i was so fed up by getting killed all night that i thought he deserved it. the guy was a solo host so maybe he had some beef with the other hunter or was just a **** himself i dunno..
    Got some nice hate mails after that saying how trash i was lol!.
    \
    Oh i just thought about this one also: i was on my first GL toon spreading some disaster in the forest and a blue invades me, he dropped me an eye of death but i didnt see it cuz i just rushed him and r1 spammed him while he was in his inventory. he sends me a msg after that that he dropped the eyes and i send him back how much of a **** i felt... we are xbl friends now lol.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu May 31, 2012 7:42 pm

On 1 of my 1st ever cracked red invasions I was in dukes up top from 2nd fire with ring of fog on and only pyro...I waited for the host to get 2 summons and head out...guess they forgot about me...followed them at a distance while they killed all the blue golems and they headed down to crystal caves... Still kept my distance and let them get to the golden golem on the bridge...at this point I felt bad for what was about to happen so I let them kill the golden golem...then hit all 3 of them with a fire tempest and sent them all flying burnt to a crisp!!!
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Thu May 31, 2012 8:07 pm

On my first playthrough I would wait at the boss gate in the parish and summon solaire. I had just found the Drake sword and wanted payback for all the humanity and souls I lost to invaders. When I would get invaded I would 2 hand r2 the Drake and let solaire do the rest. This was before griefers and it netted me quite a bit of humanity which I promptly lost in blight town lol. I dont do things like that anymore and I still feel kinda bad about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:57 pm