Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DoughGuy
FruitPunchNinja
6 posters

Mildred build

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Mildred build  Empty Mildred build

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed May 30, 2012 10:20 pm

so i decided to take the game less serious a while ago and i realized i still did nothing but wait for competitive duels in burg,basin,kiln. i dont hate those kind of fights, but it is where the mast majority of the try hards are(also ive seen a huge influx of people using lag switches in those areas, they have to be no other way i could explain some of the crazy lag).

so yea, i decided im going to focus a lot more on invasions and co op ext. my first invasion build will be made for blighttown but i might lvl up more and use it elsewhere. here it is my Mildred build. its not an exact cosplay, but that honestly gets boring sometimes i like to add my own ideas, plus i like having 54 poise lol

http://tinyurl.com/75ksgdt
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Mildred build  Empty Re: Mildred build

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 10:22 pm

You have clothing that is not a sack but :!:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed May 30, 2012 10:30 pm

if youre gonna have fun you should make it a true cosplay, only sack and maybe the wolf ring casue you kinda need it to not get stun locked by a knife.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed May 30, 2012 11:06 pm

eh, its half cause of poise and half because i think it looks a lot cooler. it just fits that npc perfectly. even if both those items had no poise i would still most likely wear them. plus this isnt a full blown cosplay really, sometimes i will use a pickaxe or great club. not to say having 54 poise isnt part of it, half the people you run into at that sl bb glitch a lightning or fire/chaos claymore i like to not get stunlocked by those people.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed May 30, 2012 11:58 pm

I agree on the dueling and try-hards part. It just gets tiresome fighting the same ninja-flipping, Grass Crest Shield-wielding, Great Combustion and Chaos Fireball-spamming, Mask of the Mother-wearing try-hards. Those are a lot of criteria I just mentioned, so you'd think it'd be rare to run into people using all these things... but no, it's the norm. I have nothing against those things, but like I said it just gets boring fighting the same build all the time.

Anyways, all this to say: going back to invading after dueling the same build over and over is a lot of fun! It's just so different dueling and invading, and doing one without the other is really to deprive yourself of part of what PvP has to offer in Dark Souls. All this to say: I love invading!

Cosplaying as Mildred will be a lot of fun. If you want, you could actually be very lethal with it, but that's not even the point--just go out there and have fun with it! About the armor: I agree that you should give yourself some poise. And if you can make it look entertaining at the same time, even better! I invade a lot in Sen's, and I only wear the Royal Helm and Havel's Gauntlets. I wear the wolf ring, so my setup actually has 76 poise--not that anyone would guess by looking at it! I have a lot of fun with that guy.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 am

Haha great combustion so you can cook your enemys before you eat them
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 31, 2012 1:52 am

the great combustion was actually supposed to be poison mist. and blaine you are right you can do plenty of harm with a butcher knife, and i have been. ive been using a raw +5 butchers knife with poison resin and poison throwing knives along with poison mist, this is all this is all while im invading blighttown(yea a little overboard lol).

i agree i got kind of bored of the whole competitive duels(mainly cause this game isnt made to be competitive despite what some people wish) i actually got back into invading after invading a lot in demons souls while i was taking a break from dks. invading is more fun for sure, theres just more freedom for what you can do. also if i do duel i think i will be going to the less populated spots.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu May 31, 2012 2:11 am

*My mistake: my toon wears Royal Helm, Havel's Gauntlets, and the Travelling Boots--forgot about the boots! Looks even more ridiculous than no pants. happy
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 am

I'm going to start invading a lot more often, as well. Duels are great, but when it's the majority of the PvP experience, it gets stale after a while. I like being able to drop bridges, open and close doors, do surprise dive bomb attacks, creep around behind obstacles and stuff like that. With dueling it's just spawn in, okay there's the dude... do damage. I need a change of pace.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 31, 2012 2:24 am

^^^^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:30 am