Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
reim0027
DoughGuy
Shkar
Yukon
Serious_Much
LordRevan
plotter
moha2
12 posters

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc Empty Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:37 am

um so i searched around apparently sony doesn't have any ps3 official controller for the pc .. which sucks

i would like to play dark souls on pc with a ps3 controller i
    wouldn't mind but the problem is there isn't one that officially works
    with the right drivers or so..

could we all kindly start a petition to namco bandai / sony so they could
    officially make working driver that works or if they would sell ps3
    controllers officially made for the pc in order to play games such as
    dark souls or assassins creed / prototype / gta4 those type of console games
    are better off playing on a controller
    but as in fps a keyboard is smoother obviously it's a fact

but yeah.. if we would start a petition for that just like
    how they did with PC version for dark souls it would be nice and better for them too
    in the long term for us and them in the future not only this game but others as well we could enjoy them way better..

alright so how do we start one I'm not sure how they started the PC petition or which site and how did they target software to listen so I'd / we would like to try something similar

(as in official ps3 controller or even ps4 in the future next-gen pc game releases , even the vibration would work on the PC when you get hit or on movement and so on on some games and maybe even future gen games they'd develop the vibration thing option would work better and feel exactly like playing on a console or so even though it's on the pc)
    plotter

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by plotter Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:42 am

yes
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:19 am

Omg you don't need to petition about everything little thing!

Firstly if you do want ps3 controller drivers From has absolutely nothing to do with it, even if they didn't give you the option you can use 3rd party software to configure them. But you'd have to petition Sony about it anyway and i'm sure that they wouldn't for many reasons one of them being that it would let Microsoft computers use Ps3 controllers etc. Because if they would, they already would of.

But if you want to use a controller for dark souls just go buy a controller for PC, there are plenty of them coming in different variations not to mention that 360 controllers work too (Obviously you're coming from Ps3 though, so you probably don't have)
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 am

360 controllers are horrible though i used it it's very unpleasant compared to the ps3 one and I'm a PC user
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 am

LordRevan wrote:Omg you don't need to petition about everything little thing!

lol, I love this silly

I use an xbox controller for PC and it doesn't bother me lol, just adjust they're not that different in terms of how they play
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 am

well it can't hurt for them to make a dark souls themed ps3 controller that works fine since everyone these days have made many different theme types of controllers for fans or so on , i don't see why they shouldn't too

also Xbox controller just really feels cheap ever since i put my hand on a ps3 controller it just feels weird and unpleasant so , it doesn't help if i get a Xbox controller ,

anyway as for the future i don't see anything wrong with having Sony products with official drivers working fine on PC even if their obviously better then current Microsoft product so it be better for us in the long term if we had that kind of thing , also this is not really a small thing since it's going to be used eventually for many people all around the world and would make it way more comfortable for us if you don't realize as gamers. not just now but next gen too as in quality

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 am

There are a lot of PS3 controller look alikes. If you just look around you can find almost exact duplicates.

Or from a quick google:

http://www.gamefront.com/how-to-use-a-ps3-controller-on-a-pc/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87iLvk5PjA

Maybe these will work for you.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:57 am

well this isn't what I'm' looking for i am not interested din 3rd party stuff i am looking forward for actual offical drivers and development for this stuff so it would go on better hands off to the future on next gen controllers (ps4 or next gen future systems and so on ) as well that would come to pc from Sony since they seem to be doing better on that field over then Microsoft , since 360 controller just feel jerky and weird for me.
    also motion joy does not even work for my pc i have tried before in the past i get some weird errors.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:02 am

Serious_Much wrote:lol, I love this silly

the virginity on this one is strong to love such stuff..

excessive online use around 6000 posts+ really?

i seriously think you might have mental issues in the future if you
    continue on like this with your life try staying away from your PC and
    console for awhile at least maybe exercise more often or so go out more often

i am posting this for your own good at least try to think a little healthy from what your doing right now you won't like yourself soon if you have no future from stuff like this it's a horrible path
    yes sadly you are a good example of a loser in life
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 am

moha2 wrote:360 controllers are horrible though i used it it's very unpleasant compared to the ps3 one and I'm a PC user

Strange, I feel the exact opposite, I can't stand PS controllers...

Also, that last post was out of line. I would highly suggest you change it.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:30 am

moha2 wrote:

i am posting this for your own good at least try to think a little healthy from what your doing right now you won't like yourself soon if you have no future from stuff like this it's a horrible path
    Wow ... just wow. Mate this is your first 5 posts, dont accuse people of having mental issues or being losers ever. Reported.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:33 am

I'm surprised he got so insulted from a joke, sorry my friend, but you were rather mistaken when lashing out at me like that lol!

and trust me, friend, I enjoy a rather good life, but I wont retaliate to you, as composure is preferred to me than reducing myself to petty insults.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:38 am

moha2 wrote:

Your post started out with good intentions, but your wording was poor. Please don't be calling any of our members losers or telling them they have a mental disease. That's not OK.

And, BTW, Between 3 forums, I have 17,000+ posts, a wife and child, a full time job (44+ hours per week), and an active social life. Being an active member doesn't mean you have mental issues or are a loser.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:04 am

reim0027 wrote:And, BTW, Between 3 forums, I have 17,000+ posts, a wife and child, a full time job (44+ hours per week), and an active social life. Being an active member doesn't mean you have mental issues or are a loser.

Like a Boss! silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 am

that is a pretty good sit down..

And the fact the only forum I've ever been on and ever will be on is umm... here silly
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 am

Flaming is against forum guidelines. You can view the guidelines here:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2-forum-guidelines

Last edited by Baal-Avatar on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Flaming)
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:18 am

Serious_Much wrote:that is a pretty good sit down..

And the fact the only forum I've ever been on and ever will be on is umm... here silly

yeah because you have no other place to go which is sad

and what is this pretty good sit down you speak off?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:19 am

*cough* troll *cough*
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am

reim0027 wrote:
    moha2 wrote:

Your post started out with good intentions, but your wording was poor. Please don't be calling any of our members losers or telling them they have a mental disease. That's not OK.

And, BTW, Between 3 forums, I have 17,000+ posts, a wife and child, a full time job (44+ hours per week), and an active social life. Being an active member doesn't mean you have mental issues or are a loser.

being a very absurdly over active member means their's a high chance something is wrong with you it's a fact and for those people the only hope for them they see in their future for some reason is just hanging out with their so called *buddies* that are also similar to them and suit them since they can just stay there forever doing useless stuff that no one really cares about while the world moves on
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:23 am

DoughGuy wrote:*cough* troll *cough*

sorry i like reality of things is not really trolling it's facts around you even if it does butt hurt you it's still there and well what you can do about it is up to you i am not looking forward like most members to just fake kiss @*** friendships here therefore my image to people does not really bother me as long as it opens their eyes to be better people in real life

therefore i will not kiss your *** and call you a friend like random members here or any other site as you see or often that's how people act like randomly on the internet

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:23 am

Yeah sorry we arent like gamefaqs, we dont feed the trolls. You wont get a rise out of us. Goodnight.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 am

DoughGuy wrote:Yeah sorry we arent like gamefaqs, we dont feed the trolls. You wont get a rise out of us. Goodnight.

i have no idea what you are talking about but it seems you might have been on the internet way too much that your starting to blabber things that you think is normal for people to understand when normal people like me with average vocabulary can't really understand what your referring to

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:29 am

Oh dear, you are unbelievable, I can forgive you lashing out at me because I can offend people sometimes, but insulting others and a mod does not go well with me.

I'm reporting you and asking for a ban
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:31 am

Serious_Much wrote:Oh dear, you are unbelievable, I can forgive you lashing out at me because I can offend people sometimes, but insulting others and a mod does not go well with me.

I'm reporting you and asking for a ban

please stay here forever with your forums keep doing it it's best for you i guess with your so called *friends* that you think about or hang out with which are typically just are like you i guess

llol reporting me and asking for a ban seriously? is that how mad you people can get here over reality?

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:31 am

Im quite enjoying watching him make a fool of himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 pm