Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Advise needed on a joint PvP/PvE build...

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Advise needed on a joint PvP/PvE build... Empty Advise needed on a joint PvP/PvE build...

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 am

I'm currently working on my first joint PvP/PvE build, and by the looks of things am going to end up at SL149, or thereabouts, which leads me to ask...

From a PvP point of view will I be setting myself up for a tour in a Ghost town, or will this SL still afford me the opportunity to regularly invade, and more importantly for me to be regularly invaded (I've got a lot of scores to settle twisted ), and not just in and around the Duke's Archives?

Up until this point, having just got back into the game after an extended period of absence, I've only dabbled in DkS PvP, and so my knowledge of this aspect of the game is pretty sparse, to say the least, and so any help in this regard would be gratefully appreciated. big grin
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Advise needed on a joint PvP/PvE build... Empty Re: Advise needed on a joint PvP/PvE build...

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 am

Try and stay at SL 120 or below... Its the best range for PVP happy

If you think SL149 is where ur build looks perfect, then its better to host where ever possible... Coz you will get a lot lesser invasions at that SL.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Advise needed on a joint PvP/PvE build... Empty Re: Advise needed on a joint PvP/PvE build...

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:34 pm

I disagree. I have an sl 170 and I still see fairly regular action
    also 15% of the invaders level +10 is the formula to the best of my knowledge...
    which means that If you could squeeze one level out somehow then sl 120's would still be able to invade you. if you post the build up people might be able to help.
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Gazman0169 wrote:I'm currently working on my first joint PvP/PvE build, and by the looks of things am going to end up at SL149, or thereabouts, which leads me to ask...

From a PvP point of view will I be setting myself up for a tour in a Ghost town, or will this SL still afford me the opportunity to regularly invade, and more importantly for me to be regularly invaded (I've got a lot of scores to settle twisted ), and not just in and around the Duke's Archives?

Up until this point, having just got back into the game after an extended period of absence, I've only dabbled in DkS PvP, and so my knowledge of this aspect of the game is pretty sparse, to say the least, and so any help in this regard would be gratefully appreciated. big grin

Why do you think you need to go to level 149? What are your stats and equipment?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 am