Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

pharis hat mystery.

barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

pharis hat mystery. Empty pharis hat mystery.

Post by barrywilkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 am

there is apparently two models for the pharis hat. i just killed pharis on one of my new characters and noticed it had a different more robin hood style to it. ive got a few other characters with the hat, and it looks alot closer to the fat officials cap on them. so i must ask...whats up with this?
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

pharis hat mystery. Empty Re: pharis hat mystery.

Post by BindMind Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

barrywilkins wrote:there is apparently two models for the pharis hat. i just killed pharis on one of my new characters and noticed it had a different more robin hood style to it. ive got a few other characters with the hat, and it looks alot closer to the fat officials cap on them. so i must ask...whats up with this?

There is a difference between the male and female model.

The male version has points to the end, while the female version is much more reserved, exposing the face.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 am

BindMind wrote:
    barrywilkins wrote:there is apparently two models for the pharis hat. i just killed pharis on one of my new characters and noticed it had a different more robin hood style to it. ive got a few other characters with the hat, and it looks alot closer to the fat officials cap on them. so i must ask...whats up with this?

There is a difference between the male and female model.

The male version has points to the end, while the female version is much more reserved, exposing the face.

^ This, on a female character it's more of a cap, it lacks the points.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:42 pm