Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dancash1808
Wilkinson3424
6 posters

The Amazing invisible man! wait... huh?

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Amazing invisible man! wait... huh? Empty The Amazing invisible man! wait... huh?

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Ummmmm has anyone ever come across an completely invisible person who kills things in your/host's world?? ive seen it a few times...
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Amazing invisible man! wait... huh? Empty Re: The Amazing invisible man! wait... huh?

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Its a phantom, you just cant see them. it happens sometimes...
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

The Amazing invisible man! wait... huh? Empty Re: The Amazing invisible man! wait... huh?

Post by Carphil Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 pm

With 1.5 patch, ring of fog + hidden body don't stack up anymore, so I blame lag
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Carphil wrote:With 1.5 patch, ring of fog + hidden body don't stack up anymore, so I blame lag
    I wish I saw that.

Most likely lag and the RoF. A nearly invisible person laggin' around, almost teleporting in short bursts probably is impossible to track.
    Just bad luck, i guess.
    nemesismonkey
    nemesismonkey
    Casual
    Casual

Post by nemesismonkey Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Carphil wrote:With 1.5 patch, ring of fog + hidden body don't stack up anymore, so I blame lag
    I wish I saw that.

Most likely lag and the RoF. A nearly invisible person laggin' around, almost teleporting in short bursts probably is impossible to track.
    Just bad luck, i guess.
    Not really. While that may be possible I see it as unlikely. This happens when the invader cant connect to the phantom(or vice-versa) and the invader and phantom can neither see or touch each other. Happens more then you would think.

By the way, there is a glitch in anor which you can exploit to turn your phantom invisible. So if you notice it in anor its probably that.
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 pm

That happens to me if I'm having a lot of multiplayer activity.(placing sign being summoned/invaded etc.)

It might be that you're still slightly connected to their world
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:51 pm

*sigh* heres the story, i was summoned. just me and the host. he summons another guy but i cant see him and he still did damage to enemys
    nemesismonkey
    nemesismonkey
    Casual
    Casual

Post by nemesismonkey Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:*sigh* heres the story, i was summoned. just me and the host. he summons another guy but i cant see him and he still did damage to enemys
    Same principle. Just he is a phantom. I would wager he couldn't see you. And the host was probably non the wiser to it.

Its a connection bug. Not much you can do to fix it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:37 am