Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
SunlightCrusader
JoeBroski09
WyrmHero
Shkar
DoughGuy
Wilkinson3424
10 posters

Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll)

Poll

Is Solaire the God of war?

[ 7 ]
    Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap35%Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [35%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap45%Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [45%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 Empty Re: Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 pm

I should'int have made waffles a choice, i was hungry. lol.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll) - Page 3 Empty Re: Solaire god of war. or is he? (poll)

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm

I edited my post again lol, don't miss it....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Shkar wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:^In the text dump files there is an item with part of its description cut out so its not in the DUMP files. If they wanted to remove something its removed.

I don't follow. What I was saying was that due to their style of simply leaving a bunch of little clues, they could easily have removed an in-game event that confirmed something and still had the point be made.

For example, we know Shiva is untrustworthy, even though the event where he "goes Lautrec" on us was cut.

In a side note, I had thought I had figured out a massive clue. Everyone else in the family's name started with/was Gwyn. So I looked through the NPC names for one who's name could unscramble to Gwyn something. Closest was Ingward, with Gwin.
    I was saying that the developers were careful enough to remove a clue in the dukmp files. SO the stuff in the dump files is still important, because if they wanted to remove it from the lore, they woukl have. I was arguing against Joe there.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:^In the text dump files there is an item with part of its description cut out so its not in the DUMP files. If they wanted to remove something its removed.

I don't follow. What I was saying was that due to their style of simply leaving a bunch of little clues, they could easily have removed an in-game event that confirmed something and still had the point be made.

For example, we know Shiva is untrustworthy, even though the event where he "goes Lautrec" on us was cut.

In a side note, I had thought I had figured out a massive clue. Everyone else in the family's name started with/was Gwyn. So I looked through the NPC names for one who's name could unscramble to Gwyn something. Closest was Ingward, with Gwin.
    I was saying that the developers were careful enough to remove a clue in the dukmp files. SO the stuff in the dump files is still important, because if they wanted to remove it from the lore, they woukl have. I was arguing against Joe there.

Ok, we were arguing for the same point. I thought you were arguing against my point, good to know happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:46 pm