Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WyrmHero
dancash1808
6 posters

The most multi covenant character I could come up with...

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The most multi covenant character I could come up with... Empty The most multi covenant character I could come up with...

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Well, I tried to see if it was possible to get the most Iconic features of every covenant (barring Way of white and princess cause they do nothing)
    onto one character. I would be curious If anyone has any better Ideas on how to do this silly
    http://tinyurl.com/7v87nhh

Improved.
    http://tinyurl.com/7jd2byp

Re-improved big grin
    http://tinyurl.com/ct2xxx3

Last edited by dancash1808 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The most multi covenant character I could come up with... Empty Re: The most multi covenant character I could come up with...

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

After 50 Vit you get huge diminishing returns in HP, so lower it and increase End.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The most multi covenant character I could come up with... Empty Re: The most multi covenant character I could come up with...

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Aha! yes indeed I am so used to equip weight dragging the end up that I dont usually need to check on the stamina side of things Bow thanks.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 pm

You need a buffable weapon for Darkmoon Blade. Dragon weapons can be buffed. You can't use the Princess Guard miracles as you need to be in the Darkmoon Blade covenant to use the buff. Maybe use Brass Armor or Moonlight Robes, a Dragon weapon, Bountiful Sunlight (Princess Guard) and WoG or Force (Way of White). You can keep the spells you already have, you'll need more Att.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:33 pm

DWGR to represent Forest Hunters.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Brass armour sounds good for the darkmoon part, leaving the helm for dragon head. (moonlight robes are mutually exclusive with the darkmoon covenant really, although I suppose brass are too... hm.) WoG could work for way of white I guess. although I should probably try for crescent .

Darkwraith: dark hand darksword and armour.
    Path of the dragon : dragon head stone
    Gravelord : gravelord sword and miracle
    Sunbro's : sunlight spear
    Chaos servant : Chaos firestorm
    Forest hunter : ring of fog, (could really use something better for this one. EDIT dark wood grain ring! thanks happy)
    Way of white : (crescent axe or miracle, EDIT sanctus! *facepalm*)
    Princess : (miracles are the only thing to go on)
    Blades of the darkmoon : DMB

SO far... http://tinyurl.com/7jd2byp

Oh right, one miracle covenant. damn :/
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm

If you don't mind not being a darkmoon, you could do this.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Hmm, that kinda works since you have the talisman and the brass armour... hmm I'll sleep on it. thanks for the help everyone.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:58 pm

I could get you elite cleric armour in a few days for your build if you have xbox live.

Then you could fully represent the way of the white 8)
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 am

Haha thanks, but as I understand it the forum position on that stuff is no talking about it so :/ nice though! big grin
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 am

http://tinyurl.com/7hn3wry

Since you can't use Darkmoon Blade while in the Princess Guards, I tweaked it around so you're using the Brass Armor as your symbol for the Darkmoons, which is much more apparent than just using the talisman. I lowered some stats to put it at 120, and swapped the RoF with the RoFaP since the DWGR seems enough of an indicator of the Forest Hunters. And so you won't be left completely in the dust without your DMB buff, I added in Sunlight Blade to compensate, as well as put in some representation for the Warriors of Sunlight. Anything you don't approve of, lemme know winking
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:24 pm

I really liked this build! great for hosting duels
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Alright thanks everyone, reaper I incorporated yours but tweaked it a little happy
    really, I would like to get ring of fog in somehow even though it makes the build less powerful. simply because DWGR is so common it isnt really ascossiated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:05 pm