Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 10 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 am

Photoshop has no spell check. I forgot this.

Shrug I'll fix it in the morning.

PS: I know the spacing and font is just all wrong.... but I made it in like 10 minutes, and it's just too late at night to fix. I may just remake the entire thing haha!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 10 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 am

A picture of pricilla with the words, "Why dost thee hurry toward thine death"
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm taking screencaps today. Sigs will be made tomorrow. Livestream for the XBL tournament will also be today. It'll be streamed here: http://www.twitch.tv/bindmind

Who knows. Maybe you'll catch us doing practice filming winking

Don't worry guys, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just busy is all.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Guess I'll put my stake in before all the good characters are taken winking

I'd like to request Petrus, with the text "We are her defenses, to keep her from harm..."

Thanks for your consideration happy

EDIT: Not necessary, but if it would be at all possible; having a barely-visible, transparent phantom image of Reah's face somewhere in the background would be absolutely awesome, but if it's too much to ask then don't worry about it winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 am

Patches with Good day you look reasonably sane

if you have time please
    NordNorth
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NordNorth Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 am

Very nice work. Looks like all the work you put into the Oswald sig really paid off, it's my favorite.

If I may, I'd like to request a sig of the crow from the beginning of the game, just after the asylum demon, with the words "Death is just the beginning," and faded in the background (behind the crow?), the trademark title "Dark Souls." I'm thinking the character should be a knight (no shield equipped), or if you can, full Elite Knight armor with Astora's Straight Sword (again no shield equipped). Either way I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Example:

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr4DXOxvyl-0h06Jd43kkdfqjX8aORBRf_44BXK9vurtbTH9D8

You do very nice work. I, and I am sure everyone else, appreciate you taking time aside to share your talent with everyone. Keep it up!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 am

Welcome to the forums NordNorth (I'm guessing skyrim) and nice choice Imo silly
    there should be an introducing yourself thread around somewhere if your interested if not enjoy your stay *end of derail*
    Seenblack
    Seenblack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seenblack Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:52 pm

I haven't read the entire thread, but has anyone requested Solaire with "If only I could be so grossly incandescent" In the fore/background?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 pm

I dont think so
    Seenblack
    Seenblack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seenblack Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:20 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I dont think so

Hmm, after seeing all of the sigs that was the first to come to mind haha.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Seenblack wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:I dont think so

Hmm, after seeing all of the sigs that was the first to come to mind haha.
    It's been requested twice, I myself had to change mine to Lautrec when I discovered it was taken.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 pm

I am currently in the process of screencapping.

I'll start making more sigs tonight.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Hey, do you have a sig .psd under 25 mb? if so, could you email it to me? If you can, I'll PM you my email. I have no idea what font you're using, the opacity you're using, any blending modes, fx, etc. And I'd like to make my own sig a bit better without forcing you to redo it hahaha!
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Hey, do you have a sig .psd under 25 mb? if so, could you email it to me? If you can, I'll PM you my email. I have no idea what font you're using, the opacity you're using, any blending modes, fx, etc. And I'd like to make my own sig a bit better without forcing you to redo it hahaha!

You're asking me to reveal my secrets?
    NordNorth
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NordNorth Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Uh oh
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

BindMind wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:Hey, do you have a sig .psd under 25 mb? if so, could you email it to me? If you can, I'll PM you my email. I have no idea what font you're using, the opacity you're using, any blending modes, fx, etc. And I'd like to make my own sig a bit better without forcing you to redo it hahaha!
    Do you WANT to recreate my sig. or do you want me to simply make my own better? I promise I won't steal your thunder. I just want to help you with your burden.

If you don't, I can probably make my own better after class tomorrow at my college's mac lab. It'll probably have the same font as it has now, but it'll just look nicer from stuff I don't feel like doing at home.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Am I still in the back of the bus or has there been any movement on my request?

No pressure, just want to get a better gauge of what sort of a wait I'm going to be looking at. Proper Bow
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:03 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    BindMind wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:Hey, do you
    have a sig .psd under 25 mb? if so, could you email it to me? If you
    can, I'll PM you my email. I have no idea what font you're using, the
    opacity you're using, any blending modes, fx, etc. And I'd like to make
    my own sig a bit better without forcing you to redo it hahaha!
    Do
    you WANT to recreate my sig. or do you want me to simply make my own
    better? I promise I won't steal your thunder. I just want to help you
    with your burden.

If you don't, I can probably make my own
    better after class tomorrow at my college's mac lab. It'll probably have
    the same font as it has now, but it'll just look nicer from stuff I
    don't feel like doing at home.

I will redo yours. Wait until tonight.

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Am I still in the back of the bus or has there been any movement on my request?

No pressure, just want to get a better gauge of what sort of a wait I'm going to be looking at. [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 10 945058907

As I said in my previous post, I am in the process of taking screen captures. I'm literally heading to the Duke's Archives to take the snapshot.
    NordNorth
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NordNorth Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Don't forget a towel!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm

cheers Take your time.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm

*sigh* Do it. I may feel too prideful to not use my own, though sad Ya know?

NordNorth
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NordNorth Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm

What screen shots are these going to be in the Archives? I keep imagining the octopus-heads; that would be nice creepy pic.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Joe - I know what the font is for these signatures - I will link it to you, but I won't tell you his trade secrets.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:*sigh* Do it. I may feel too prideful to not use my own, though sad Ya know?

I understand, but it's hardly pride-worthy when you're copying my style, is it?

Do whatever pleases you.

http://www.dafont.com/optimusprinceps.font The font. That's no secret, lol.

NordNorth wrote:What screen shots are these going to be in the
    Archives? I keep imagining the octopus-heads; that would be nice creepy
    pic.

Logan behind bars, basically.

Last edited by BindMind on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Joe - I know what the font is for these signatures - I will link it to you, but I won't tell you his trade secrets.
    I just want the font, really. I may not even use it. But it's the little detail that I'm too lazy to do at home that I want to do. I was thinking I'd just copy+paste the fx and blend modes onto my own without having to do any experimenting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:33 pm