Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by Spurgun Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Could you make one with a picture of Oswald and a text saying "It is only human to sin"?

EDIT: I might use it on another forum too. Would that be okay? I would give the credit to you.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Would Laurentias be possible, with this quote from his master: "Pyromancy is the ultimate fantasy…"
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Lol. You’re getting a lot of work now.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Those are pretty sweet. Good work
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Spurgun wrote:Could you make one with a picture of Oswald and a text saying "It is only human to sin"?

EDIT: I might use it on another forum too. Would that be okay? I would give the credit to you.

You can use it anywhere you want. Credit is always nice, but really, do whatever you want with it silly

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll get to work on everyone else's signatures when I get home.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

If you can I would like an image of Havel with the text from his armor "Havel's Warriors never flinched nor retreated from battle." However if something cooler than that occurs to you I would welcome your creativity.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Actually instead of Minsc and Boo could mine actually use Shiva of the East - with the quote "Jump on my sword while you can gankers. I won't be so gentle!"
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:23 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Actually instead of Minsc and Boo could mine actually use Shiva of the East - with the quote "Jump on my sword while you can gankers. I won't be so gentle!"

That will make things much easier for me. Will do big grin
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Hmm put mine on hold I'm considering requesting a name change from an admin. I want to change my xbl gamertag to something I like and if I do I will want to change my forum name to match. I reserve the right to Havel though. big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:28 pm

First off I commend you for being so generous with your time and skills.

I would like one with an image of Nito, would it be hard to get a screen cap of him in the opening cinematic? I haven't yet thought up a quote yet tho, so if you or any one else has a suggestion that would be great.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:45 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Hmm put mine on hold I'm considering
    requesting a name change from an admin. I want to change my xbl gamertag
    to something I like and if I do I will want to change my forum name to
    match. I reserve the right to Havel though. big grin

No problem. I can always make it for your current username, and quickly
    change it when you decide on another one. I save all the raw files for
    each image I make, so changing the username on the pic shouldn't be a
    problem.

Federally wrote:First off I commend you for being so generous with your time and skills.

I would like one with an image of Nito, would it be hard to get a screen cap of him in the opening cinematic? I haven't yet thought up a quote yet tho, so if you or any one else has a suggestion that would be great.

Getting a cap of him would be fine. Would you like a picture of him holding his lord soul or when he's spreading the miasma of death?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Hmm if thats the case then I would be grateful if you made it now. I just didn't want you to do it and then soon after request that you do a whole new one. Like I said I want Havel and I suggested a quote but I'm not creative so I would welcome any creativity of your own in regards to the text you put in. Thank you in advance. [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 2 945058907
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Hmm if thats the case then I would be grateful if you made it now. I just didn't want you to do it and then soon after request that you do a whole new one. Like I said I want Havel and I suggested a quote but I'm not creative so I would welcome any creativity of your own in regards to the text you put in. Thank you in advance. [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 2 945058907

I'll look into some other descriptions for items. Maybe I can pull out some tidbits of quotes to make things sound epic.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm

The only request I really have is that you keep it in tune with him being an unstoppable and unbreakable force. It doesn't have to directly say it or anything but I would like it to be implied at least. However even on this I will yield to your creativity and see what you come up with. Judging from what I have seen already you won't dissapoint.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Nito spreading the miasma, if you can get his sword in the shot it would be great! I'll work on a quote though I'm open to suggestions.
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Can i use the one of Garl Vinland and Astrae on the OP. That has to be my favorite fight in Demon's
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Are you still doing this?

Can you give me Big Hat Logan sitting in his jail cell in the Archives mumbling crazily, in Hollow form wearing only his hat?
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 pm

BoilerFan8472 wrote:Can i use the one of Garl Vinland and Astrae on the OP. That has to be my favorite fight in Demon's

You should PM the guy who requested it. My feeling is he'll get a bit butthurt if you use the signature he requested.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:09 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Are you still doing this?

Can you give me Big Hat Logan sitting in his jail cell in the Archives mumbling crazily, in Hollow form wearing only his hat?

That is a tall order my friend. I'll see what I can do. You may be in the same boat as Leroy Jenkins, and it'll probably take awhile.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Take your time, and if it's asking too much, I'll just say, I trust your judgement and I give you free reign to get as creative with it as you want.
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Ya I didn't see that until you pointed it out to me. I don't even wanna tread on that lol

Ummm...could you make one with Solaire saying something like "I wish I was the sun..."(make it more creative if you want to lol)
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:46 pm

BoilerFan8472 wrote:Ya I didn't see that until you pointed it out to me. I don't even wanna tread on that lol

Ummm...could you make one with Solaire saying something like "I wish I was the sun..."(make it more creative if you want to lol)

"If only I could be so grossly incandescent..."?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 pm

'The Hunger is Never Satisfied; The Thirst is Always Strong'

A Picture of the Gaping Dragon. That is my request.
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:51 pm

BindMind wrote:
    BoilerFan8472 wrote:Ya I didn't see that until you pointed it out to me. I don't even wanna tread on that lol

"If only I could be so grossly incandescent..."?

YES cheers please make this for me
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Everybody remember to +1 this man, he certainly deserves it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm