Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 22 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 am

Dope channel, Bind. 8)
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 22 Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 am

... how will I ever know if you're livestreaming, then? sad
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 am

I'll probably make a topic in general discussion when I do... Next week I will be continuing Tumor-man's sexy quest big grin

If you want, you can subscribe to me and I'll upload a video saying "HEY, I'M STREAMING ON *date*".

In fact, that would probably be easiest.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am

Want me to design your youtube channel? I've done quite a bit big grin Or you could design your own hahaha! It really doesn't matter.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:Want me to design your youtube channel? I've done quite a bit big grin Or you could design your own hahaha! It really doesn't matter.

I think I'll probably be designing my channel, but thanks for the offer silly

I just never felt the need to do so, but now that I'm livestreaming, I think I should start doing that.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 am

Just a hint, make it 1080 since it has a file size restriction, and have it gradient into whatever color you want at the bottom. Probably want to gradient a default youtube color to make it easy big grin

Last edited by JoeBroski09 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:Just a hint, make it 1080 since it has a size restriction, and have it gradient into whatever color you want at the bottom. Probably want to gradient a default youtube color to make it easy big grin

Hahah, don't you worry, I know how this stuff works winking
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 am

If your still making sigs, please do me the honor happy

"I felt invincible. My strength was that of a giant."
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120503180003/darksouls/images/3/33/23510-dark-souls-iron-golem.91f09c6e49be633b2f7279a5c4593c90.jpg
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 am

mugenis4real wrote:If your still making sigs, please do me the honor happy

"I felt invincible. My strength was that of a giant."
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120503180003/darksouls/images/3/33/23510-dark-souls-iron-golem.91f09c6e49be633b2f7279a5c4593c90.jpg

I certainly am. I'll add you to the queue.

Also, what do you think of my channel now, Joe? silly
    NordNorth
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NordNorth Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 am

BindMind wrote:
    [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 22 DkSSifSigQuarik-1

B-E-A-Utiful!
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 am

NordNorth wrote:
    BindMind wrote:
    [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 22 DkSSifSigQuarik-1

B-E-A-Utiful!

winking
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:18 am

Could you make one for me bind... I want somethng related to Priscilla happy
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:20 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Could you make one for me bind... I want somethng related to Priscilla happy

I'm going to have to ask you to provide a photo of what you would like me to use.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 am

I dont have any photo... I want to have priscilla or Painted world in it... Could you find somethng for me?
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 am

Just go search for one. Either google image what you are looking for. Search art sites (Make sure you are allowed to use). Or take a screencap of a video.

He has a lot of Sigs to do, if he has to find pictures too it's even more work for him. And a longer wait for everybody.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:10 am

I like your Sig btw... Im actually cosplaying him atm :p
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 am

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 22 Ornste10

It should say: On a Journey of Lordran...

Something like that...
    is it possible?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Jovi, what was that about PW you wanted?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 pm

wuts your Velka's Paladin wear?
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Jovias-86 wrote:
    It should say: On a Journey of Lordran...

Something like that...
    is it possible?

Yes, I can do this for you. Added to the queue.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 pm

BindMind wrote:Right...

Anyway, as promised, here is the LONG awaited Leeroy Jenkins signature.

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! - Page 22 DkSPaladinLeeroyLeeroyJenkins
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSPaladinLeeroyLeeroyJenkins.png[/IMG]

As always, if there is ANYTHING you want adjusted or changed, you just let me know.
    thank you so much sorry it took me so long to reply i just got back from a trip. way back before you finished it i edited my original request on page one i believe i mentioned it in the forum but you must have missed it, so i would like the quote changed once you have time,no rush though I'm patient but till then i will use this one with pride at least once i figure out how to put it as my sig lol. also +1 for the great work.
    EDIT: Also if possible I would like the picture of him to be zoomed out a little so it shows him bounding kinda but this is much less important than the quote change so only do it if you feel it will look good and isn't to much of an inconvenience.
    EDIT: Sorry here is the quote so you don't have to go to pg 1 to get it "Alright times up lets do this..."

Last edited by Leeroy_Jenkins on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Just copy that code on the box below the pic into your Sig.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 am

Federally wrote:Just copy that code on the box below the pic into your Sig.
    Thanks bro I wasn't copying the [img] part and it just made a link lol. +1 cause it would have taken me a while to get that without you.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    Federally wrote:Just copy that code on the box below the pic into your Sig.
    Thanks bro I wasn't copying the [img] part and it just made a link lol. +1 cause it would have taken me a while to get that without you.

No problem
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    BindMind wrote:Right...

Anyway, as promised, here is the LONG awaited Leeroy Jenkins signature.

-snip-
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSPaladinLeeroyLeeroyJenkins.png[/IMG]

As always, if there is ANYTHING you want adjusted or changed, you just let me know.
    thank you so much sorry it took me so long to reply i just got back from a trip. way back before you finished it i edited my original request on page one i believe i mentioned it in the forum but you must have missed it, so i would like the quote changed once you have time,no rush though I'm patient but till then i will use this one with pride at least once i figure out how to put it as my sig lol. also +1 for the great work.
    EDIT: Also if possible I would like the picture of him to be zoomed out a little so it shows him bounding kinda but this is much less important than the quote change so only do it if you feel it will look good and isn't to much of an inconvenience.
    EDIT: Sorry here is the quote so you don't have to go to pg 1 to get it "Alright times up lets do this..."

You probably should have just made another reply if you wanted a different quote... Editing after I've read it is very confusing.

Just for future reference.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:37 pm