Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
billy_bayonet
barcio
6 posters

I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again

barcio
    barcio
    Casual
    Casual

I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again Empty I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again

Post by barcio Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 am

So, after having some good time with Demon's Souls - playing it once again after so many hours spent with DkS, almost getting everything I could and almost getting the platinum trophy (damn you Pure Bladestone drop :x) - I'm back playing my favourite game of all time.

Currently I'm working on a PvP SL120 Dex build, so in time maybe I'll get to duel some of you folks. Also, I'm planning to make some cosplay builds, just for fun happy

And of course I'm waiting for the DLC. Hope it comes out in August !
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again Empty Re: I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:19 am

i welcome the attempt for a duel! welcome back
    Viexnia
    Viexnia
    Addicted
    Addicted

I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again Empty Re: I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again

Post by Viexnia Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 am

Welcome back! happy
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

Post by kramage Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 am

yea, just got back myself from playing Demon Souls. I still die in two hits from the octomen in 3-1 with my Garl Vinland build sl 245 wtflol. Its a shame that hammers don't work the same way in dks. Its basically a slower version of axes with no with no chaining. But I still love my sl 125 Leeroy build.

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROOOOYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!!!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:24 am

Welcome back, but the DLC comes in winter, it's been confirmed while you were away in Boletaria winking
    barcio
    barcio
    Casual
    Casual

Post by barcio Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Welcome back, but the DLC comes in winter, it's been confirmed while you were away in Boletaria winking

Yeah, I've read about it. I'm a bit dissapionted we'll have to wait so long after PC version's release ... but it doesn't matter, it'll definitely be worth it I'm back :) and playing Dark Souls again 3207319737
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 pm

If we didnt it would hurt their sales since you could buy it 2nd hand for the console download the DLC and save £20
    More money for from = better in my books silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 pm