Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
C7081
strangejoy
RANT
Serious_Much
Carphil
Gremory
LordRevan
JY4answer
12 posters

Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

Poll

What should we wear?

[ 11 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap20%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap6%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap4%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap17%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap0%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap7%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap6%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap4%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_lcap11%Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 54
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting Empty Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:55 am

Okay, so here's the idea. One weekend, we get as many people as we can to wear THE SAME full sets of certain NPCs/enemies with similar weapons and invade or host at as many places as we can cover. I'll post this in the japanese wiki as well, to get more people to take part and have fun invading or being invaded by all these roleplayers.

But first, which character would you guys like to roleplay as? For the ease of roleplaying, the character should have the face covered, and wear a less popular but easily recognisable armor piece for maximum visual impact. So thats Giants/Havels/Smough/Ornstein/Elite Knight/Paladin sets out. Ninja, Brass, Favor, Catarina, Painting guardian, Black Iron, Witch robes and Logan sets aren't everywhere but not uncommon either, so it won't give the wow factor. Starting sets are uncommon, but are hard to recognise. I made a list of the ones I think will work, so vote ahead guys.

Now its just what we're wearing. Later I'll make votes for other details.

EDIT: Lets make this invading AND hosting. This should get more people exposed to the event if it really happens, and get more people to join in.

Last edited by JY4answer on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting Empty Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 am

Praise the Sun!!! cheers Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting 639795459

(Solaire Set)
    Gremory
    Gremory

Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting Empty Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

Post by Gremory Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 am

2~3 channelers dancing would be full of win silly
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 am

Gremory wrote:
    2~3 channelers dancing would be full of win silly

LOL Definately gotta agree with that.... Dance Competition incoming!!! bounce lol!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 am

WHERE IS BLACK IRON TARKUS?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am

Domnhall of Zena set!

that set is awesome. Though weapons would vary..

I was tempted to go with channeller role play but then i realised i have no trident sad
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 am

It's funny out of my last few accounts i've made ive got 2 tridents one I got off channeler in undead church, other account got one from the depths... so those are the first and second channelers in the game silly ... however havent I got it on any other accounts... :roll:

PS... I Love Channeler dancing :shock:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am

LordRevan wrote:It's funny out of my last few accounts i've made ive got 2 tridents one I got off channeler in undead church, other account got one from the depths... so those are the first and second channelers in the game silly ... :roll:

PS... I Love Channeler dancing :shock:

Lucky ****.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 am

Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting 3149687655 silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 am

Kirk's
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 am

RantFromRant wrote:Kirk's

Unfortunately, I see a lot of Kirks running around already. Like I said, we need something rare to give a strong impression.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

Seriously, have you tried to swing a Greatsword+15? Its slower than Demons machete and have a crap scaling
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am

Hollow thieves? You wouldn't actually be hollow, but it would be hard to tell, as most of your toon would be covered up.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 am

JY4answer wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:Kirk's

Unfortunately, I see a lot of Kirks running around already. Like I said, we need something rare to give a strong impression.

ive only seen two so far. why is eastern armor on the poll? i see that armor everyday.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 am

the only one i havent seen anyone use is the cleric armor.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:24 pm

I've seen Eastern a time or two, but hardly full. Anyway I made the list staring at the list of armor sets in the wiki, and put down whatever I thought would be fun, practical, rare, or just interesting. Go ahead and give some more sets you'd like to vote for, I'll just add it in to the next poll where we have a few favs, some new additions, and other details to vote on. I hope this works, cuz I can't wait to see people's reactions when they see the same set from different people over and over. If all goes well we can do this once in a while too!

Prepare to roleplay. Over and over.

EDIT: I made it for invading AND hosting, to get more exposure to random PvPers.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 pm

i would do the cleric armor build, its gonna suck having to use the mace or morning star.
    C7081
    C7081
    Casual
    Casual

Post by C7081 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 pm

King J all the way. A lot of people didn`t even see him in the game I think.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 pm

C7081 wrote:King J all the way. A lot of people didn`t even see him in the game I think.

Indeed this set has a strong visual impact, has acceptable defense and I've never seen someone in the full set. Definitely one of my preferred ones, but that still depends on the poll.

If we get more than 30 votes I'll see it as enough for participants to go to next stage of voting.

Also, we can even go weird with a certain funny combination and we all stick with this set, like full sets + Xanthous head or something. Again, next poll.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:38 pm

xanthous is really underrated, it has awesome stats when upgraded, i love the set except the torso part, the back looks fugly. the head piece should boost magic or pyromacy though, lame.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Hmm. 25 voted already. Of course there's multi options but still. So far the winners are Jeremiah set, Solaire set and Channeler set. Unless some set gets 5 votes out of nowhere, let's vote out of these 3, as well as the specific weekend with multi options.

I'll send an admin a PM to see if we can make this a sticky and a forum event.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Mildred? 😢 not on the list 😢
    Channelers
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

I use it, love the chest piece:D usually go gwyns crown with it. and what about velka's set?! we all do the well what is it gesture!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Mildred? 😢 not on the list 😢
    Channelers

I was looking at the sets list and forgot to look at the unique pieces list..... Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting 1330857165 Next poll/next event.

As for the black leather tights, lots of people use the robes, so it won't work as well.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:35 am

ahh... gwyndolins maybe? or full steel set?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 12:59 pm