Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
reim0027
LordRevan
Serious_Much
SlakeMoth
8 posters

My personal pet hate is the invisible road

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

My personal pet hate is the invisible road Empty My personal pet hate is the invisible road

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 am

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Well I'm on it right now. The road in question is the path to the Crystal Cave and my intention is to fight and defeat Seath and get the last Lord Soul.

Can I make any progress? No, because if I'm not knocked off by a Crystal Golem I manage to fall off by myself. I think I'm following the right path. I watch the falling snow stuff 'til my eyes bleed and then suddenly I reach a point where there doesn't seem to be any place to go except back. Help!! Anyone any tips please! To use the vernacular 'it's doing my head in'.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

My personal pet hate is the invisible road Empty Re: My personal pet hate is the invisible road

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 am

Prism stones are a big help.

Which road is it? the last one before the clams?

honestly that one you need to head in a straight line from where you drop down to the area where you're supposed to get off the path, do you know the bit i mean?

If you just go in straight line you'll be fine, actually quite a wide path
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My personal pet hate is the invisible road Empty Re: My personal pet hate is the invisible road

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:31 am

After the first invisible path go left down the Rock path (not stright ahead down the next invis path to the golem) and then walk off the edge to the right like the opposite side to where you come in, there are usually messages around there so its noticable. then just go straight and no more invis =D
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 am

Prism stones FTW. Otherwise, go back to the bonfire and summon some help. They will have the path memorized and it will help you out.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

Use your bow... While you are walking through the invisible paths, just shoot an arrow and if it is safe the arrow will be stucked in middle air, that means is safe. Go from one arrow to another, one at a time, and as you walk through the path use the primstones.

Hope it helps.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 am

Doelker wrote:Use your bow... While you are walking through the invisible paths, just shoot an arrow and if it is safe the arrow will be stucked in middle air, that means is safe. Go from one arrow to another, one at a time, and as you walk through the path use the primstones.

Hope it helps.

Wow never thought of this before... Good idea as you can check wherever you want and be alot more accurate than a prism stone.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Doelker wrote:Use your bow... While you are walking through the invisible paths, just shoot an arrow and if it is safe the arrow will be stucked in middle air, that means is safe. Go from one arrow to another, one at a time, and as you walk through the path use the primstones.

Hope it helps.

I was almost ninja'd
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Hahaha... Cheers man big grin
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

The paths to Seath are two straight lines. Once you know where they start and finish, you can easily just run them.

The path to the blue slab, though... That's a different story! If you want the slab I recommend 99 prism stones and a homeward bone.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Hope it helps.

wish I knew that the first time have the paths memorized now anways raising your rep very helpful
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks everyone, I finally managed it and defeated Seath. As for the blue slab, well there's something to be said for not having a clue where you're going because I found it by mistake. Every cloud eh!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:54 pm