Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DoughGuy
Baldor Ostarv
dancash1808
Eolan
Madara
9 posters

What the Hell produced that Soul?

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

What the Hell produced that Soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Hell produced that Soul?

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:01 am

No! Don't bring up that point!

You have officially locked me out of this conversation now sad
    Baldor Ostarv
    Baldor Ostarv
    Addicted
    Addicted

What the Hell produced that Soul? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Hell produced that Soul?

Post by Baldor Ostarv Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:48 am

I suppose that my theory still stands.

Although I do like Federally's explanation on the Dragons.

*prepares for backlash*
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Intention or not they couldn't due to legal reasons soon after so in which case we must make connections within the game and not demon souls dude silly I like the idea of the soul simply being created by the world in order to spread life but this game is known for the fact that everything has an explanation you just have to look hard enough, the only thing really straying from that is the pendant but this is not a pendant discussion, i repeat this is not a pendant discussion silly I think that there has to have been precursors to the gods or to the dragons or to SOMETHING! :p

OFF THE TOPIC: How do you give rep in these forums, its blatantly obvious on most forums but don't understand on this one silly
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Madara wrote:Intention or not they couldn't due to legal reasons soon after so in which case we must make connections within the game and not demon souls dude silly I like the idea of the soul simply being created by the world in order to spread life but this game is known for the fact that everything has an explanation you just have to look hard enough, the only thing really straying from that is the pendant but this is not a pendant discussion, i repeat this is not a pendant discussion silly I think that there has to have been precursors to the gods or to the dragons or to SOMETHING! :p

OFF THE TOPIC: How do you give rep in these forums, its blatantly obvious on most forums but don't understand on this one silly

In the top-right corner of the post (the actual part with the text) yu will see a plus and a minus. There you go.

Also, we can't speculate on what came before the dragons. There is absolutely no proof that there was anything, so we have to assume no. Although, we can speculate about whether the Giants existed back then.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:51 pm

@Madara you have to have a certain number of posts before you can give rep though.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 am

Ah cool thanks guys big grin

Stills fun to speculate what came before from what currently exists. I mean THere are plenty of creatures in Dark Souls aside from Demons so they could be clues as to what came before.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 pm

I feel I should post here that earlier thing about the primordial serpents being the powerful masters is unlikley due to them being Imperfect dragons. unless what makes them imperfect is their concerns with mortal affairs and the originals were only defeated due to apathy.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Why are they imperfect dragons? Where does it say that? I think they are all the heads of one creature.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Eolan wrote:Why are they imperfect dragons? Where does it say that? I think they are all the heads of one creature.

It says so in the description of one of the serpent rings.

In many types of mythology serpents play a role in influencing human affairs, though typically they are of the evil sort. The serpent in the Garden of Eden is the most well known example. Though I believe FROM is playing off this preconception with Kaathe. It's easy to assume he is evil when he may in fact be the force for good, at least relatively.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:08 am