Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
cloudyeki
Shkar
6 posters

Legions of Doom (perspective covenant)

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Legions of Doom (perspective covenant) Empty Legions of Doom (perspective covenant)

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:29 am

So, many of you covenant lurkers and participants know about my character, "Howlin' Mad" Plagius. How would you like to be like him?

Yes, with the covenant idea I came up with it may very well be possible! You could be well on your way to being a minion of the Wailing Fungus himself. Just imagine it; a micro-covenant dedicated to chaos (the fun kind!) and fun! A covenant that would be secondary in terms of war (only if you wanted, no pressure) but first in terms of crazy lore!

Want to play a character that's a time-travelling hobo? How about a door-to-door knife salesman who just won't take no for an answer? A mad scientist who's only love involves the screams of the innocent?

Then post your thoughts below! Any opinion, good or bad, will be accepted and taken into consideration!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Legions of Doom (perspective covenant) Empty Re: Legions of Doom (perspective covenant)

Post by cloudyeki Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:31 am

Do I get to be a coffin salesmen that stabs all my possible customers? big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Legions of Doom (perspective covenant) Empty Re: Legions of Doom (perspective covenant)

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:33 am

cloudyeki wrote:Do I get to be a coffin salesmen that stabs all my possible customers? big grin

If that's how you want to be, sure! As I said, this covenant would be more about crazy lore (and giving Plagius his own minions) then being a "political powerhouse" like the others.

Although, that isn't too say we wouldn't have our own agenda; people would just be more then able to fight for another one of their covenants in a war (we are the random kind of chaos happy)
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Pickaxe wielding miner/hobo cosplay!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Yarxov wrote:Pickaxe wielding miner/hobo cosplay!

If that's how you want to do it, by all means!

I'll prepare some info on how this would operate over my week break and post it here.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Shkar I think you have finally lost it...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm

to loose something you must first have it.......
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Good point Billy; perhaps Plagius is Shkar's actual personality and the rest is an act. How would we ever be able to tell....?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Like this.

Shkar, do shrimp exist?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Maybe thats just what he wants you to think! big grin
    and I am waiting on details on this ! silly
    dont diss the power of madness (also the legion of doom instantly reminded me of the mashup people xD)
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Hey guys, I'm preparing a bunch of lore and miscellaneous bits for this covenant, and I will post it all when I get home this weekend.

So keep posting those thoughts and ideas! Victory to the God-King Plagius!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 pm