Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Owl
ErrJon6661
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
DamageCK
darkREPRISAL
10 posters

Dark Souls themed gamertag...help needed...

darkREPRISAL
    darkREPRISAL
    Regular
    Regular

Dark Souls themed gamertag...help needed... - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Souls themed gamertag...help needed...

Post by darkREPRISAL Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Yes!!!! btw you can actually message one of the admins to change your Forum Name to Dark Reprisal also if you want bro. and nps bro, good to help a fellow English brother.

Haha, thanks Amos. I'll be sure to send the admins a message once the change is complete.

Just spotted I can now +/- people, so here comes a + for your help mate.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dark Souls themed gamertag...help needed... - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Souls themed gamertag...help needed...

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Thank you, you can also press thanks underneath the persons post if they helped you - I do it all the time with the most useful post in threads I have made
    darkREPRISAL
    darkREPRISAL
    Regular
    Regular

Post by darkREPRISAL Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 pm

OK, well, when it came to the change, either I wasn't checking properly or someone else stole in and had take 'dark REPRISAL'...

...so, I had to go with: dark x REPRISAL instead...it was great playing DkS last night rocking my new tag, invading all them guilty folks in Anor Londo 8)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:27 pm

haha - probably someone read the thread and was like 'Damn! Thats one cool name!'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:58 pm