Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Private chats a party but Party chats a crowd?

Frostacar
    Frostacar
    Casual
    Casual

Private chats a party but Party chats a crowd? Empty Private chats a party but Party chats a crowd?

Post by Frostacar Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:18 pm

So a minor thing I have with the Xbox 360 edition of the game, Though I don't know if it's the same thing with the 360 version but I like to play Co-Op in Dark Souls but it sucks when I summon two friends and I can really only talk to one since Dark Souls won't let me join party chats without being on online mode.

I kind of figured it was to make the game a little more isolated maybe for atmosphere I guess but I would like to do a campaign with two people and be able to discuss all the things we wanna do or assist vocally instead of having to type a few minute long messages.

Considering that Dark Souls is coming to PC and I know that it's a straight port I wonder if they include any sort of Party/Message chat?

Also I would hope maybe when the DLC comes out maybe there could be a patch to be able to go in to party chat to be able to play more efficiently with friend.

It's a minor grip but I wanted to get other peoples thoughts on it?
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Private chats a party but Party chats a crowd? Empty Re: Private chats a party but Party chats a crowd?

Post by Knight Alundil Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:39 pm

There was supposed to be no chat whatsoever in dark souls, the fact that we xbots can use private chat to talk to each other is an oversight and if they change it via a patch it will no doubt be to remove the chat all together. I usually just play with one friend at a time and summon in a random white phantom to assist us.
    Razorame
    Razorame
    Casual
    Casual

Private chats a party but Party chats a crowd? Empty Re: Private chats a party but Party chats a crowd?

Post by Razorame Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 pm

It ruins dark souls abit for me but thats just me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:23 pm