Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

invader's sl

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

invader's sl  Empty invader's sl

Post by robsthedon Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Went to the burg tonite to give the claw a try, got invaded, I buffed my claw with darkmoon blade, bowed, slashed and killed as quick as that, so I thought pretty dam good, next the invader messages me saying where did I get the cool gear, so I tell him and thinking something is a miss I ask him his sl, 24 he sends back, I am 115, how is that a match up.
    Now I'm thinking how many people am I fighting well above my level.
    dwx

invader's sl  Empty Re: invader's sl

Post by dwx Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm

I had this other day, I'm at SL 225 and I had a guy who invaded me and I killed him in 1 hit. He was like SL30... the game just gets the wrong matchups sometimes somehow.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Invaders can invade any SL higher then them. They also can not invade lower SL players. However Darkmoons can invade lower lvls, and usually do.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Invaders can invade any SL higher then them. They also can not invade lower SL players. However Darkmoons can invade lower lvls, and usually do.
    Not usually do. Can, but not usually. Its only "usually" if its intentionally being a ****, otherwise most invasions as a DM will be within 15 sls in either direction. Saying "usually do" is the same as saying DWs usually invade at sl 20 to grief low sl players. Both happen, yes, but thats the individuals, not the cov as a whole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:14 pm